29th September 2016, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA enough to have a good career ahead? Which stream is better between International Business and Finance for a B.Com graduate?

Hello, Sir/mam I have completed my graduation in B.COM and now I want to go for the Master degree but worried if it is enough for my career or should I go for MBA, and one more thing in MBA I interested in a subject international business. Can you guide me about scope of this as compared to MBA in finance
I am not interested but my family and well-wishers told me to choose finance please clear all this difficulty through your valuable guidance.

Related Questions:
29th September 2016, 09:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA enough to have a good career ahead? Which stream is better between International Business and Finance for a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, Sir/mam I have completed my graduation in B.COM and now I want to go for the Master degree but worried if it is enough for my career or should I go for MBA, and one more thing in MBA I interested in a subject international business. Can you guide me about scope of this as compared to MBA in finance
I am not interested but my family and well-wishers told me to choose finance please clear all this difficulty through your valuable guidance.
Finance has a good scope over International Business in Commerce sector.

Finance deals with the profit and loss of a company or industry that is undergoing various deals and projects. Now a days, every company requires a finance manager in its finance department who can efficiently manages all the records and evaluates whether the company is in profit or loss.

While, International Business is also a good stream which deals with establishing multinational relations with foreign companies, exporting products, etc. But it has less scope in comparison to Finance stream.
30th September 2016, 07:47 PM
shiwangini raj

Default Re: Is MBA enough to have a good career ahead? Which stream is better between International Business and Finance for a B.Com graduate?

Only B.com is not enough for a good carrier .
For this MBA is better option for you and with specialities in international management ,, you will have a golden chance ahead to get better job in multinational companies and also for banking ..
Thanks..
30th September 2016, 09:49 PM
Madison.

Yes definetely MBA does provide a promising career if it is pursued from a recognized university or institution.

MBA is Master in Business Management. You can get admission to a good MBA college if you get a good rank in the entrance exam. Some of the entrance exams you can apply are-

CAT
GMAT
XAT.

For MBA specialization there are different subjects that you can choose from like HR, Marketing, Finance, International Business, Production Management, etc. Among the subjects one of the most demanding and promising career is provided by Finance. The scope after completing your MBA in Finance is much huge.
International Business is also becoming a demanding course or subject in the present days due to the outsourcing business and foreign investement and trade in India. Both the subjects are demanding and provides you good career opportunities. You should choose your subject for MBA as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?