3rd October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBS programme after completion of 12th and diploma course?

I have completed my 12th and after dat have done 3 yrs diploma from msbte.. m I eligible for applying for MBS programme.. and which institute? Can you please guide me with the information soon? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

4th October 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBS programme after completion of 12th and diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th and after dat have done 3 yrs diploma from msbte.. m I eligible for applying for MBS programme.. and which institute? Can you please guide me with the information soon? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for the MBS course with Diploma qualification. The minimum educational qualification needed to apply for MBS course is that Graduation or its equivalent qualification with 55% of marks from recognized university. Being a Diploma student, you can apply for the Technical course, such as, B.Tech or B.E through lateral entry.
4th October 2016, 09:57 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBS programme after completion of 12th and diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No. In order to pursue MBA, you must have completed your degree in any discipline. you can appear for various entrance examination. for instance: CAT, MAT, XAT, G-MAT etc.
Depending upon your entrance test and rank, you will be asked for counseling for colleges.
Indian Institute of Management, kolkata
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
Indian Institute of Management, Delhi
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
Indian Institute of Management, Tirchy
The above mentioned colleges are best college to pursue MBA programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?