9th October 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Want to know about Infosys campus recruitment criteria? Am I eligible after scoring 61% marks in 12th?

Am I eligible for infosys campus recruitment after securing 81% marks in 10th,63.4% marks in 12th and 7.91 cgpa (till 6th sem in b.tech) ?? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 62.50% marks in B.E?
  2. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  4. Can a B.Sc IT holder with 69% is eligible to apply for Infosys? Which type of posts I can get?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  7. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test
  8. What is the common IT Companies Campus Placement Eligibility Criteria?
  9. Am I eligible for infosys placement if I have scored only 58 percentage marks in 12th? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria of Wipro Off-Campus recruitment 2015 -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  12. Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  14. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  15. Eligibility for Wipro, Infosys and TCS jobs after scoring 75.6% marks in SSCL, 79% marks for HSC and 72.9% marks in B.Tech?
  16. What is the criteria for BE campus recruitment test? Am I eligible for any company with 65% marks in BE
  17. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
9th October 2016, 05:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want to know about Infosys campus recruitment criteria? Am I eligible after scoring 61% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for infosys campus recruitment after securing 81% marks in 10th,63.4% marks in 12th and 7.91 cgpa (till 6th sem in b.tech) ?? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement:-

Candidate must have secured more than 65% marks throughout the studies.

The candidate should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
9th October 2016, 08:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want to know about Infosys campus recruitment criteria? Am I eligible after scoring 61% marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment drive with the education portfolio which you hold. Usually the eligibility criteria of Infosys is 60% throughout the career. Since you have more than 60% throughout the career, so you are eligible provided you do not have any backlog in your B.Tech course. For some colleges, where it goes for on-campus drive, it sets the eligibility criteria as 65% in B.Tech course. Since you have 7.91 CGPA, so you will still be eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?