10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Web Designing? Expected earning through this course?

I would like to know that how much I can earn after completing Diploma in Web Designing at PG Level? Kindly let me know is it beneficial to do this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  2. How Diploma in Designing course is beneficial to study for Auto cad 2D & 3D completed student? Syllabus of this course? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to study Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing if pursuing 6 months Diploma course?
  4. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  5. Courses related to Graphics, Designing and Web Designing to study for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  6. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  7. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  8. Expected earning through Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering course?
  9. What should I do to become a Web Designer pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT? What is the difference between M.Sc in IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML?
  10. Whether MBA course in Fashion Designing is beneficial or not?
  11. Expected income after Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? Benefits of studying this course?
  12. Web designing career after B.Sc, Diploma in web development, DCA and office management
  13. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Jobs description after M.Sc(IT)
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
  16. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Acupuncture course? Expected earning through this course?
  17. What is the scope of doing diploma in fashion designing?
  18. What is the advantage of doing web designing course?
11th October 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Web Designing? Expected earning through this course?

Salary will depend on your skills and also from the college you have studied. Most of the companies give good salary packages, only to students who pass from a reputed institute or university.

Also, it would be better to do a MCA or MSc IT than a PG diploma course for a good job. Most of the top IT companies ask for MCA or MSc IT qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?