13th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Expected earning after pursuing Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course?

I am going to get admission in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management for Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course. I want to know that after this course how much I can earn? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  2. Admission and course fee of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management?
  3. Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?
  4. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  5. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  6. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  8. How can I become a air hostess? I have completed 12th in commerce
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?
  10. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  11. Job oriented courses in Canada for MCA graduate?
  12. Will there be any Colleges in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel and Tourism?
  13. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  14. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Criteria for taking education loan for pursuing a course in Aviation and Hospitality management? -- [New]
  16. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student?
  17. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
  18. Where should a Diploma in Hospitality Management holder apply to study Advance Diploma in Bakery and Pastry? How much does it costs?
15th October 2016, 02:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected earning after pursuing Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to get admission in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management for Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course. I want to know that after this course how much I can earn? Please tell me asap.

The students after completion of the Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course can get into the industry as a trainee first and then absorbed into various posts in the hotels. The salary will depend on the job profile and the organization size. The entry level salary of a Hotel Management student will be around Rs 10,000 to 15,000 per month. The salary will also increase based on the skill and talent of the individual person. The communication skill and other skills are very important to get a job in the service industry.
15th October 2016, 06:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected earning after pursuing Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course?

Salary depends on various factors among which the prime ones being the employer providing you the job and your caliber. Usually the salary will range from 8-15 k per month depending on the employer. You can also have additional income in the form of tip from hotel goers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?