22nd October 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to become an air hostess in emirates airlines?

Hi I'm 16 years old. I'm 52 kg. My height is 166cm, colour fair & I have a beautiful smile. I want to become an airhostess in emirates airlines. Please can I know how to become an airhostess?

23rd October 2016, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an air hostess in emirates airlines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm 16 years old. I'm 52 kg. My height is 166cm, colour fair & I have a beautiful smile. I want to become an airhostess in emirates airlines. Please can I know how to become an airhostess?

The following requirements are needed to become an air hostess in Emirates Airlines;

Minimum height of the candidate should be 160 cm
The candidate should be at least 21 years at the time of joining
The candidate should have an arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
Candidate should complete higher secondary education (10+2)
Candidate should have very good fluency in English in Written and Spoken
Candidate should not have any visible tattoos while in Emirates Cabin Crew uniform
Candidate should be physically fit to fly
Candidate should have positive attitude, cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people
Candidate should have flexibility and motivation to manage a demanding work schedule

The Emirates Airlines website link is given Click Here
23rd October 2016, 10:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an air hostess in emirates airlines?

In order to become an air hostess in international airlines like emirates you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Minimum qualification of 10+2 is required. Most of the airlines prefer graduate candidates with specialization in hotel management and tourism degree.

> Minimum height should be 157.5 cms.

> Weight should be in proportion with height.

> Unmarried candidates are preferred.

> Complexion should be fair with clear skin.

> Normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes is must.

> Besides English and Hindi knowing another foreign language will be an extra advantage.

> Candidate must hold an Indian Passport.

There are lots of air hostess training institutes in which you can take admission and get trained. There you will be taught about the activities and the job responsibilities of an air hostess, so that after getting the job you can serve the passengers better without any hesitation.

To join an air hostess training institute you have to appear for an entrance examination followed by group discussion and personal interview. Hence, after completing the training you can apply for the post of an air hostess in different airlines and can get employed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?