1st November 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs for a candidate with 48% in 12th Commerce?

I have 48% in my 12th Commerce. I have done my 12th from Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education. Now I want to apply for Government recruitment exams. Can I know that which are the Government jobs available for me with this percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  2. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  3. List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce
  4. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  6. Which course in college will provide opportunity to apply for maximum number of government jobs?
  7. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  8. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  9. Which subject should i study after 12th from Commerce to become eligible for UPSC jobs?
  10. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  11. What are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th (Commerce)?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  14. Opportunities in Government sector for a candidate who has secured 58% in 12th Commerce?
  15. What all government jobs I can apply being a commerce student?
  16. Which are the entrance exams for government jobs after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the jobs available in the Indian Railways for a Female candidate after completing class 12th (Commerce)? -- [New]
  18. Job opportunities in Banking Sector for a candidate who has secured 54.4% in 12th Commerce?
2nd November 2016, 03:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs for a candidate with 48% in 12th Commerce?

There are not many government jobs on 12th qualification.

But, still you are eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in teaching, State SSC exam, SSC CHSLE, IB, NDA, Railway jobs after qualifying in examination.

The minimum required percentage to appear for examination is just the passing percentage.
2nd November 2016, 06:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Being true your percentage in class XII is very less to be eligible for government level jobs after 12th standard because as per the eligibility criteria minimum percentage should be 50 for general category and 45 for reserved students. Still if you are eligible in your state for any exam then you can write clerical level exams for banks, post offices, railway department etc. Otherwise you are not eligible for any government level exam as per your percentage.
2nd November 2016, 09:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with commerce having scored a minimum of 48% in it, there is not much of government jobs you could apply for, however, I have mentioned some of them, kindly have a look at it;

> SSC.

> Railway jobs.

> Clerical post in bank.

> Indian Army.

> CRPF, etc.
2nd November 2016, 09:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 48% in my 12th Commerce. I have done my 12th from Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education. Now I want to apply for Government recruitment exams. Can I know that which are the Government jobs available for me with this percentage?
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for government sector jobs like SSC exam.

Those who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
2nd November 2016, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are not many options available in government sector on the basis of class 12th qualification. You can try for exams like NDA exam, SSC CHSL, SSC stenographer, SSC MTS, Postal assistant etc.

There are good amount of options but competition is quite high for these posts. Only chance of getting job is based on the performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?