3rd November 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?

Respected Sir, I am in class 12th science stream. I want to become an IAS officer. I want to know which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer? Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam next year?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I pursue after finishing 12th standard to become an IAS officer
  2. How can I become an IAS after completing BBA? What is the qualification criteria required for IAS exam?
  3. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  4. What course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) with Maths?
  5. What should I do to become an IAS Officer being a 12th student?
  6. Can I become an IAS Officer after completing BA in English with Phonetics?
  7. How to become a collector or IAS officer after completing 12th with 70% marks?
  8. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  9. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  11. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)? -- [New]
  12. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?
  13. How to be an IAS officer? I am a 12th science student
  14. Whether I am not eligible to become an IAS Officer being a Commerce student?
  15. What should I study after completing 12th to become an IAS Officer? Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to join IAS?
  16. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th with 74%
  17. How should I prepare for CLAT then become an IAS officer after 12th?
  18. How to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard? Is there any need to join any training institute?
4th November 2016, 09:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?

The eligibility to appear for Civil Services examination conducted for recruitment as an I.A.S Officer is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university in any discipline.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

So, you are eligibile to pursue any stream in your degree to appear for examination but try to select the one in which you have more interest so that it will be helpful for you in future examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
4th October 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?

Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?