3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Formalities to get Bank Education Loan to study in Germany?

I have scored 360 marks in GRE and I have decided to study in Germany now. So, I want to know that if I apply an Education Loan from any Bank then what are the formalities I have to do to get an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  3. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  4. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  5. Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore?
  6. Why to maintain huge formalities for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Why to maintain huge formalities for Bank Education Loan? Is it possible to get it soon?
  8. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  9. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  11. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
  12. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  13. What are the pre-requisites and formalities to get an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  14. Detailed information about Fast Cash Loan to study MS in Germany?
  15. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  16. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account? -- [New]
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
7th November 2016, 07:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Formalities to get Bank Education Loan to study in Germany?

To get an Education loan from Bank for pursuing your higher studies in Germany, you should have secured admission in a recognised institute. You need to contact the respective bank directly or visit official website to know the details regarding education loan process.

Documents required to apply for an education loan in bank are listed below :-

=> Education loan application form
=> Admission letter
=> Academic Certificates
=> Residence Proof
=> Identity Proof
=> Salary Slips/ Income Proof
=> Passport Size Photographs
=> Collateral Security Property Documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?