12th November 2016, 10:35 PM
shivali12

Can I become a Custom Officer (Airport and Shipping port department) after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of application?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and now preparing for Board exam. I want to become a Custom Officer (Airport and Shipping port department). I want to know can I become a Custom Officer after completing B.Com? If yes the what is the procedure of application? Please answer as soon as possible

14th November 2016, 12:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Custom Officer (Airport and Shipping port department) after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of application?

With 12th qualification you are not eligible for recruitment as officer in Custom Department at Airport.

For recruitment you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination. So, the minimum eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination and qualify in entrance examination for final selection.So, you will be eligible to appear for examination after bachelor degree in commerce.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th November 2016, 01:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Custom Officer (Airport and Shipping port department) after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of application?

Yes, you will be eligible for recruitment as Custom Officer after bachelor degree but you have to qualify in all stages of Civil Service examination for final selection.

The candidates who have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age between 21-32 years are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is among the toughest examination, so if you desire to qualify in examination you need to start preparation for examination from now. To get details about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st January 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a custom officer in port or some high post jobs in port department. I'm studying PCMB in class 12. What are the next qualifications required for me to pursue this job?
22nd August 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i have completed Bsc nautical science,wether iam eligible to become customs officer in port
13th September 2020, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying b tech second year, please tell me the way and proper syllabus to become custom officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?