6th April 2017, 01:21 PM
Aitidaristhongni

Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and after completing it I want to pursue my career in Paramedical field so I want to know which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  3. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  5. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  6. Can I pursue BCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing class 12th with Arts stream from NIOS Board?
  7. How can I join Medical Field after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue?
  8. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?
  9. Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?
  10. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue a career in LAW field?
  11. Is it possible for me to do direct Graduation T.Y.BA after passing 12th in Arts field?
  12. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  13. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  14. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  15. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  18. What can I do after completing 12th class in Arts?
15th July 2017, 07:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Paramedical course after 12th with art stream.

For Paramedical course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

The name of best Paramedical courses are given below.

=> Bachelor of Physiotherapy

=> Bachelor of Occupational Therapy

=> B.Sc. in Dialysis Technology

=> B.Sc. in MLT (Medical Lab Technology)

=> B.Sc. in Radiography

=> B.Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology

=> B.Sc. in Medical Record Technology
27th October 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts?

Does radio fm internship helps to become radio jockey if I don't have diploma in mass media?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?