10th December 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do M.Phil and Ph.D in Human Resources if completed MBA in Marketing?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Marketing but now I want to do M.Phil and Ph.D in Human Resources. Is it possible? How can I do it? Please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do M.Phil and Ph.D in Human Resources if completed MBA in Marketing?
  2. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  3. Can I do M.Phil in Human Resources after completion of MBA in IT from SMU distance university?
  4. Can I do PhD in management if am from a science background before MBA? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Psychology after completion of MBA in Human Resources?
  7. SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?
  8. Graduation and post graduation should I do to become a HR?
  9. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  10. Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?
  11. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  12. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  13. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do PhD for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  15. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  16. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  17. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  18. In which domain I should do PhD if completed MBA in HR and Marketing?
18th December 2016, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do M.Phil and Ph.D in Human Resources if completed MBA in Marketing?

No, it will be difficult to pursue Ph.D in a subject, which you haven't studied in your post graduation. Most of the universities will ask for same subject post graduation for admission in Ph.D programme.

Admission will be possible only in marketing field which you have studied. Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institute.
20th December 2016, 12:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do M.Phil and Ph.D in Human Resources if completed MBA in Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Marketing but now I want to do M.Phil and Ph.D in Human Resources. Is it possible? How can I do it? Please reply me soon.
You have completed MBA course in Marketing, So you are not eligible to do Ph.d course in Human resources. But you can do Ph.D course in Marketing field. You should have a valid UGC NET score card.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55% and there are no age criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?