21st June 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?

I had completed my 4 yrs of engineering. but i have some backlogs left so, would any company provide me the job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Will backlogs affect my job prospect?
  2. Will I get a job in private companies after having 4 backlogs in electrical engineering?
  3. In which company can I get after having 2 backlogs, 65% in 10th and 12th Electronics Engineering?
  4. Will Backlogs affect the placements?
  5. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  6. In how many years can I clear the engineering backlogs?
  7. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  8. Can I apply for Civil Job after having 2 supplies in 6th semester of B.Tech?
  9. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  10. Will I get job after clearing UPSC civil services exam, if cleared engineering with lot of backlogs which are not live anymore? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?
  12. Job in IBM company after completing engineering with 64%?
  13. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience?
  14. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of company may hire a M.Tech(CSE) student? What would be the package for the same?
  16. What are the requirements for Government jobs for electronics and telecommunication
  17. Whether a big IT company will hire me having one experience with a backlog in last semester?
  18. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
14th March 2011, 12:52 PM
vikas9862638964

Default Re: Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?

its depend upon your college repotation also these days cse enginears demand is more so if yopu are belongs to cse then there is no problem but from other branch there is little bit of problem arises. but if you have knowledge then you will get a good job in any private company. but you will face problem in psu,s.
14th March 2011, 04:29 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?

Dear friend yes you can take job in company but you must clear that backlog.............

because with backlog your B.TECH is not complete and they cant give you certificate.........

then how it is possible without certificate any company give to you a job...........

you must clear backlog in this summer and join any company.......

because company not see backlog ,company see only your talent..........
14th March 2011, 04:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?

It depends on the company whether to take you in or not. Basically if you have knowledge required by the company the chances of you being taken in are high. But you cannot expect a salary as high as graduate. You need to clear your backlogs for that. Try to work hard and clear them as soon as possible.
14th March 2011, 06:22 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my 4 yrs of engineering. but i have some backlogs left so, would any company provide me the job or not?
First a fall you can complete your backlog and after that you will try for the job in company.

Because many company need good scorer .

good luck
15th March 2011, 09:00 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, before clearing back logs any good company will not hire you.

as before clearing back logs you will not have engineering degree. so no company provides you opportunity.

though after clearing back logs definitely you will have job.

all the best................
15th March 2011, 03:23 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

YES, Companies are: -

Jaiswal NECO,

Monnet

Sarda Energy ......... etc.

Good Luck
15th March 2011, 04:00 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?

Hello Friend,

Your worry is injust, but its happens, so dont you worry about it.
If by any case you had backlogs in any of your paper, there's no need to worry.
All it depend upon your college reputation and also your marks and performance, If you had backlog, but if you are able to get rid of it till the interview or you got backlog 1st time during the interview then they can consider it. So dont loose your hope and try for the best.

Best of Luck
25th March 2011, 02:55 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

its depend upon your college repotation also these days cse enginears demand is more so if yopu are belongs to cse then there is no problem but from other branch there is little bit of problem arises. but if you have knowledge then you will get a good job in any private company. but you will face problem in psu,s.
11th July 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i got a yearback,but now m studying well,can i get a job
15th July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hai nisha here my brother studied b com but have backlogs now can anybody get him jobs in some good bpo
15th October 2011, 11:55 AM
arun.potturu

Hi friend,
There are no companies hiring backlog students.The minimum qualification is you should clear the graduation atleast with 50% aggregate.
But you have chance in BPO call centres.You can the job on the basis of 12th standard.The jobs like bank clerk jobs,railway jobs,postal jobs and data entry jobs.
29th October 2012, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i have backlogs in my b.tech if i have no backlogs in 3rd year then my b.tech was completed in 2010 but after that i clear my backlogs in (2011) but in this period i was not working anywhere now i want to get a job but i was confused what will i write in my resume whether 2011 or 2010 and after this condition can i get job in pvt sector plzzz answer me
6th July 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i have many baclogs after 4 years due to some problems....but have score in my 10 12(>85%) is it possible to get a job if complete in 6 months.....if so what to do in next 6months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?