12th January 2017, 02:22 PM
raj bux yadav

Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course after scoring 48% marks in UG and 49% in PG? What is the procedure to apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with 48% marks and Post Graduation with 49% marks, Now I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course after scoring 48% marks in UG and 49% in PG? What is the procedure to apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Private MA English from Kanpur University after scoring 46% marks in B.Com (Delhi University)?
  3. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after scoring 39% in B.Com and 60% marks in M.Com?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  10. Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring 51% marks in B.Sc?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after completing MA (Sociology) scoring 53% marks from Mumbai University? In which college can I apply for PhD?
  12. How can I apply for Improvement exam of PG course? Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring less that 50% marks in PG?
  13. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BTC after scoring 58% marks in Graduation? Which is better between BTC and B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed post after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for any Polytechnic courses after scoring 63% marks in SSLC?
13th January 2017, 10:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course after scoring 48% marks in UG and 49% in PG? What is the procedure to apply for the course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course. It is compulsory to have the degree for recruitment as teacher.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree in any discipline with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

So, you will be not eligible to appear for examination to get admission in course. The application form for examination is available online at official website of respective university or college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?