4th April 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode from Hyderabad? Will I have to do articleship?

Hello sir, I am doing job as a Clerk in PNB and now I want to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode. Please tell me procedure to study it from Hyderabad? Will I have to do articleship?

Related Questions:
  1. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode?
  2. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  3. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college is best in Hyderabad to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance? How can I get a job in banking sector?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  6. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  7. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  8. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  9. Where to apply for Articleship in B.Com at Hyderabad? Is it beneficial for Banking job?
  10. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  11. Difference between PGD Banking Management and PGD Banking Finance stream? Procedure to study it from government college?
  12. What is the procedure followed for joining diploma in distance mode education?
  13. What to do for Articleship without skipping college after CS Executive? Can I do it in distance mode?
  14. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  15. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  16. Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
9th April 2017, 12:43 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode from Hyderabad? Will I have to do articleship?

Those candidates who have successfully completed his degree course from a recognized university are eligible to pursue post graduation diploma in banking and finance in distant mode. you need to fill the application form online or you can visit the college and can take offline form also. No, you do not need to do articleship. Articleship is for CA candidates only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?