6th April 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th to pursue any Pharmacy course being an OBC category candidate?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue my Graduation with Pharmacy course so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to pursue any Pharmacy course being an OBC category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in class 12th (PCB) to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science being a SC Category candidate?
  2. Which course should I pursue, Diploma in Pharmacy or simply B.Pharmacy?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?
  4. What is the total expense for OBC Category candidate to pursue B.Tech in EE?
  5. How much should I score in class 12th to get a free B.Com seat in National College being a SC category candidate?
  6. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors?
  7. Can I pursue D.Pharmacy course from Karnataka after completing class 12th?
  8. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  9. How to get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 48% marks in Inter with science?
  10. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  11. Can I pursue B.Pharmacy from IGNOU after completing class 12th? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  13. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  14. What is the counseling date of PharmD for BIPC stream -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligible rank to get MDS seat in Government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  17. When is the B.Pharm counseling in August?
  18. What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
7th April 2017, 08:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to pursue any Pharmacy course being an OBC category candidate?

To get admission for pursuing B.Pharmacy course, you need to score more than 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard and you need to Medical entrance examinations like EAMCET, KCET, etc., and get qualify in the entrance examination. After qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?