16th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Vidya Lakshmi education loan? Terms & conditions to get this loan from a Nationalized banks?

I got 57℅ in B.Com and now planing to study MBA. Am I eligible to get Vidya Lakshmi education loan? Terms & condition to get this loan from Nationalized banks?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  3. List of banks to apply for an education loan under Vidya Lakshmi scheme
  4. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  5. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  6. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?
  7. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  8. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  9. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  10. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the terms and conditions to follow for getting 6 lakhs of loan for doing B.Sc nursing course?
  12. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  14. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  15. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  17. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  18. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
5th March 2023, 02:34 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Eligibility to get Vidya Lakshmi education loan? Terms & conditions to get this loan from a Nationalized banks?

Vidya Lakshmi is an online portal launched by the Indian government to provide a single window platform for students to access information and apply for various education loans offered by different banks in India. The eligibility criteria for the loan varies from bank to bank, but generally, the following criteria must be met to be eligible for an education loan:
  • The applicant must be an Indian national.
  • The applicant must have secured admission to a recognized university/college/institution in India or abroad.
  • The applicant must have a good academic record.
  • The applicant must have a co-borrower who has a good credit score and can provide collateral security for the loan.
  • The applicant must have a plan to repay the loan after completion of the course.

To apply for an education loan through the Vidya Lakshmi portal, you need to follow these steps:
  • Visit the Vidya Lakshmi portal at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/.
  • Register on the portal and create your account.
  • Fill in the loan application form with all the required details.
  • Choose the bank and loan scheme that you want to apply for.
  • Upload the necessary documents, such as proof of identity, address, admission letter, mark sheets, etc.
  • Submit the application form and wait for the bank to process your loan application.

The terms and conditions for the loan, such as the interest rate, repayment period, collateral security, etc., may vary from bank to bank. You should carefully read and understand the loan agreement before signing it.

Nationalized banks such as State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Union Bank of India, etc., are some of the banks that offer education loans through the Vidya Lakshmi portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?