31st August 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How much amount of education loan SBI provide at 9.5% interest rate?

I want to study degree course so, I need education loan from SBI. I want to know can I get education loan with minimum of 9.5% interest rate? How much amount I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
  2. Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?
  3. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  4. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  6. What to do if not paid education loan of SBI due to higher studies burden? Can I get subsidy?
  7. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  8. Approval letter of Symbiosis International University? Rate of interest and maximum repayment amount of SBI?
  9. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  12. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh?
  13. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  14. Maximum interest rate chargeable by SBI on education loan worth 12 lakhs? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  17. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  18. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
4th September 2017, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount of education loan SBI provide at 9.5% interest rate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study degree course so, I need education loan from SBI. I want to know can I get education loan with minimum of 9.5% interest rate? How much amount I can get?

The applicant can get an education loan in SBI with following interest rates;

SBI Student Loan Scheme:

Up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs - rate of interest is 10.00% for one year period – concession for girls – 0.50% and for proper repayment another one percent concession available.

SBI Scholar Loan Scheme:

For all IIMs – rate of interest is 8.35% for one year period
For other institutions – rate of interest is 8.50% for one year period

SBI Skill Loan Scheme:

Up to Rs 1.50 Lakhs – rate of interest is 9.50% for one year period

SBI Takeover of Education Loans Scheme;
Above Rs 10 Lakhs & up to Rs 1.5 Crore – rate of interest is 9.50% for one year period

Candidates can find the details in the SBI education loan website link given Click Here
4th September 2017, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount of education loan SBI provide at 9.5% interest rate?

Education loan interest rate depends on the RBI policy guidelines. Banks will provide it within a range, which usually rangers between 11% to 13%.

You can available education loan subsidy on interest, if you belong to a poor family. You need to submit the income proof to get such benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?