16th June 2011, 10:19 AM
RajeshNagalla

What are the disciplines in B.Tech? What are their importances? Which one is better?

Good Evening.
I am a inter student. can you tell me which group is Better in B.tech Now a days? I'm confused about the different groups in Engineering. Please provide some information.

20th June 2011, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the disciplines in B.Tech? What are their importances? Which one is better?

It would be really difficult to come to a conclusion on which discipline in engineering is the best. All the different disciplines has its own importance. If you are planning to do engineering, then select the branch which interests you the most. The disciplines that are usually found in all engineering colleges are Electrical, Mechanical, Computer science, Civil,Electronics and Electrical, Information Technology. The other specialized ones are Bio Technology, chemical, industrial, aerospace etc. So in short you will have to think wisely and choose the discipline of engineering that you would like to do.
15th June 2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the disciplines in B.Tech? What are their importances? Which one is better?

Artificial intelligence and machine learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?