9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Maximum interest rate chargeable by SBI on education loan worth 12 lakhs?

Sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 12 lakh to study MBA curse in abroad. I want to know maximum interest rate chargeable on it by SBI?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan schemes available in IDBI to study in foreign? Maximum interest rate chargeable on it?
  2. Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?
  3. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  4. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?
  5. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  6. Interest rates against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech?
  7. How to calculate interest rate of State Bank of India Education Loan? -- [New]
  8. Compare the interest rate, maximum tenure and repayment period of an education loan of 7 lakh from ICICI to SBI?
  9. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  10. How much amount of education loan SBI provide at 9.5% interest rate?
  11. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in between BOI and PNB to study from abroad?
  12. When to apply for education loan at Bank of India? Maximum interest rate for the loan?
  13. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  14. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  16. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  17. What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?
  18. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
10th November 2017, 05:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum interest rate chargeable by SBI on education loan worth 12 lakhs?

Maximum interest rate chargeable by SBI on education loan worth 12 lakh for pursuing MBA from abroad is 10.75% and 0.50% concession for girl students.
10th November 2017, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum interest rate chargeable by SBI on education loan worth 12 lakhs?

The maximum interest rate charged by SBI for an education loan amount greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs is 10.85% per annum. You should have secured admission letter (i20) for pursuing MBA course from any recognised Abroad university to apply for an education loan. For more details regarding education loan offered by SBI, you can check the details at SBI official website https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/stu...education-loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?