14th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course to pursue, for job in Australia in hotel management field? Salary in abroad after hotel management in Indian currency?

I am going to pass 12th, then I want to do hotel management and wish to work in Australia. So my question. I have no idea about hotel management now? So, tell me what course should I do in hotel management. My wish to work in abroad (Australia). Can you. Tell me what a hotel management student gets salary in abroad in Indian currency.

Related Questions:
15th December 2017, 06:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to pursue, for job in Australia in hotel management field? Salary in abroad after hotel management in Indian currency?

After completion of your 12th standard examination you can opt for Hotel Management course. You can study Hotel management course from Australian university.

Admission requirements for Australian University:-
> You must have passed in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects.
> You must need to appear for English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS/PTE.
> Upper age limit is about less then 22 years.

These are the popular universities in Australia for Hotel Management course:-
> The University of Queensland
> Griffith University
> William Angliss Institute
> Edith Cowan College(ECC)
> Southern cross university

A Hotel Manager earns an average salary of AU$60,000 (29,45,000 INR)per year in Australia.
15th December 2017, 10:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to pursue, for job in Australia in hotel management field? Salary in abroad after hotel management in Indian currency?

Students who have cleared 12th standard examinations, from any streams, are eligible to apply for the Hotel Management course. Minimum marks criteria may vary between 45-50% marks, in the 12th Board examinations.
There are 4 categories in which Hotel Management is segregated:

• Bachelor of Hotel Management
• Diploma in Hotel Management
• B.Sc. in Hotel Management and Catering
• B.B.A in Hotel and Management

Bachelor of Hotel Management

This program is also known as BHM. This course is a regular course with 4 years of Undergraduate program. The 4 years course is divided into 8 semesters.The course helps in developing skills in the Hotel as well as Tourism Management sector. It will help them take on managerial and supervising posts in the above mentioned sectors.

Diploma in Hotel Management

The one who are not willing to spend such a long duration of time of 4 years, Diploma in Hotel Management program is the perfect option for them. This course is of 1 year, students will be given theoretical as well as practical knowledge. But a Diploma in Hotel Management will not be as valuable as a Bachelor’s Degree.

B.Sc. in Hotel Management and Catering

This course tenure lasts for 3 years, it is a year shorter than the B.H.M. program. This one too lays importance on theoretical as well as practical knowledge.

B.B.A in Hotel and Management:

B.B.A. stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is also an Undergraduate program that lasts for 3 years. If you are interested in the field of Hotel Management, it is the best course offered to the students who have passed their 12th in any stream. B.B.A. programs ensures that one gets the Management skills that are made for the Hotel and Tourism Industry.

Jobs and Salary:-

The Hotel and Hospitality Industry is the prime recruiter now a days. Graduates of the above mentioned Hotel Management courses will be able to find jobs accordingly. Skilled and meritorious graduates will be able to land Managerial roles in five star Hotel and Resort. Every aspects of getting high paid depends upon eligibility and work experience in the respective field. Salary in case of Fresher’s may vary according to their skills between 2-5 Lac Rupees per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?