13th July 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue hotel management from abroad

I have 57% in 12th commerce MP Board Now B.Com 1 semester. I clear and now I am interested in Hotel management. Now I want to do IELTS and if I can apply for visa for Canada , America, Australia Please give me advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  2. Which course to pursue, for job in Australia in hotel management field? Salary in abroad after hotel management in Indian currency?
  3. Procedure to pursue hotel management from abroad
  4. What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Abroad for Hotel Management student?
  6. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. Can I take humanities to pursue Hotel Management in future? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in Abroad after completing B.Sc Hotel Management and Training from Deltin Hotel Daman?
  10. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  11. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  12. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?
  13. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  14. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  16. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  17. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
14th July 2017, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue hotel management from abroad

Yes you can aply for IELTS After class 12th, and you are eligible for IELTS examintion. After qualifying in IELTS you can apply for study visa of any county you want.
15th July 2017, 04:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue hotel management from abroad

According to me you should complete Hotel Management from India and then after go to Abroad. But if you are interested to complete it from Abroad then also good. Of course you are eligible to apply for visa of any Country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?