12th January 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any reservation for Physically handicapped candidates in NDA exam?

I'm physically handicapped but, would like to attempt the National Defence Academy entrance exam. Therefore, please let me know if there are any reservation for handicapped candidates?

15th January 2018, 02:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there is any reservation for Physically handicapped candidates in NDA exam?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

There is no reservation for any category of candidates in case of NDA examination.

Physically handicapped candidates are not eligible for NDA examination.
15th January 2018, 05:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there is any reservation for Physically handicapped candidates in NDA exam?

National Defence Academy entrance examination is one of the examination in which there is no reservation applicable to candidates of any category. All candidates belonging to general, OBC and SC/ST have same opportunity.

Physically handicapped candidates are not eligible for to apply for NDA examination for recruitment in defence.
15th January 2018, 05:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NDA ( National Defence Academy ) and it is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in defence service.

It is requisite criteria that candidate must be physically fit to appear in examination.
15th January 2018, 05:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination only candidates who are physically and mentally fit are eligible to appear in examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination.

The other criteria is that only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination. For more detail about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th January 2018, 05:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NDA is National Defence Academy.

There is no reservation for physically handicapped candidates in case of NDA examination.

No reservation is given to any candidate of any category.
14th October 2020, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

My right thom is not avilable may aply for cleark of
NDA plz answer
14th March 2021, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir my one ear is fully damage and I am in 12 the class sir I apply for nda exam please tell me.yes or no thank you
11th June 2021, 04:47 PM
Afreen0786

The NDA Physical test is one of the most important rounds to make your entry in the field of defence.

And there is no reservation for physically handicapped candidates.

NDA stands for (National Defence Academy)
12th August 2021, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm a physical handicap student.
Do I eligible for NDA in Medical or Engineering branch ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?