16th January 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in 10th in order to become an Air Hostess?

I'm planning to become an Air Hostess. Right now I will moving to class 10th. So, want to know that which subject should I choose in 10th so it will help me in becoming an Air Hostess later? Should I go for Science stream, Commerce or Arts?

20th January 2018, 10:25 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 10th in order to become an Air Hostess?

You can choose any stream of your choice, being Air Hostess has nothing to do with what you choose after your class 10th or which board or state you have passed from. Eligibility criteria :

- One must have passed senior secondary i.e Class 12th from a recognised board in any stream.

- One must have height more than 157cm and weight not less than 50kg and should be in proportion to your height.

- Your vision should be perfect i.e 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other without glasses and free from colour vision defect.

- In order to make through the interview you should work a great deal of time on your communication skills and personality.
20th January 2018, 06:59 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 10th in order to become an Air Hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm planning to become an Air Hostess. Right now I will moving to class 10th. So, want to know that which subject should I choose in 10th so it will help me in becoming an Air Hostess later? Should I go for Science stream, Commerce or Arts?
First of all there is no such particular stream that one has to take in order to become an Air Hostess or in order to join any Air Hostess training institute. The most important criteria that is required to become an Air Hostess or to join any Air Hostess training institute, one must be 12th passed in any stream from recognized university and also should have English as one of the passing subject in their 12th level of study.

It is essential that 10+2 schooling is the minimum educational qualification required. Students from any stream -Arts,Commerce, Science are eligible to undergo Air Hostess training. When it comes to selecting a stream you don't have to worry much, just select the stream that you like studying and in your board examination try to bring good percentage/marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?