19th March 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

What group should I take in 10th to become an air hostess in future?

How to become air hostess after 10th class? and what group I had to take after 10th? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the criteria which will be asked to become an air hostess? Thanks!

19th March 2017, 04:37 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: What group should I take in 10th to become an air hostess in future?

You can choose any group in 10th to become Air Hostess. You can also choose any stream in 12th. After completion of 12th, You should apply for degree in Hospitality or Tourism. After completion of bachelor's degree, Join air hostess training.

Air Hostess Eligibility
- Unmarried male and female are eligible.
- One should be graduate in hospitality and complete air hostess training.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Minimum Height of female should be at least 157.5 cms. For male, Height should be minimum 167.5 cms. Weight should be proportionate to height.

Skills Required For Air Hostess
- English Language Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Management Skills
- Creative Thinking
- Decision Making
- Motivation
- Decision Making
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?