25th February 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to visit Abroad for any project issued by Wipro Technologies?

Hi friends, I got job in Wipro Technologies. I have training which will be start on coming month. As I have heard that Wipro is a big brand in India and worldwide famous then I get a chance to go abroad for any project or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to visit Abroad for any project issued by Shell India?
  2. How can I develop skills being an employee of Wipro Technologies? What type of project they will give?
  3. Recruitment in Wipro Technologies for EEE Diploma holder?
  4. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?
  5. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  6. Should I quit job from Capgemini if selected in Wipro Technologies? -- [New]
  7. Infosys placement pattern for freshers through Direct walkin?
  8. Salary package of IT Infra Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies?
  9. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  10. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Wipro Technologies for MBA(IT) student?
  13. Details of Core Java Developer post in Wipro Technologies Limited?
  14. What makes Wipro different from other IT companies? Chances to work in Wipro at Abroad?
  15. How many rounds are there in Wipro Technologies Administrator IT Infra Service Desk interview?
  16. Skills required to become a Core Java Developer in Wipro Technologies Limited?
  17. Skills required to become an IT Infra Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies?
  18. CTS or Wipro Technologies, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?
2nd March 2023, 03:15 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Is there any chance to visit Abroad for any project issued by Wipro Technologies?

Yes, there is a chance that you may get the opportunity to travel abroad for a project with Wipro Technologies. The chances of this happening would depend on various factors such as the nature of the project, your skills and expertise, the requirements of the client, and the company's policies. However, it is not a guaranteed opportunity and would depend on the specific circumstances of your job and the projects you work on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?