9th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment in Wipro Technologies for EEE Diploma holder?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I got admission after my 10th. I am interested to work in Wipro Technologies. Can you send me any information regarding recruitment in Wipro Technologies for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment in HCL Technologies for ECE Diploma holder?
  2. Details of Core Java Developer post in Wipro Technologies Limited?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Government recruitment exams for a EEE Diploma holder of KSOU?
  4. Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?
  5. Is there any recruitment in SAIL for Diploma holder in EEE?
  6. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?
  7. Should I quit job from Capgemini if selected in Wipro Technologies? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Core Java Developer interview?
  9. Salary package of IT Infra Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies?
  10. Eligibility to join Wipro Technologies for MCA postgraduate? When the interview will be held in Punjab?
  11. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  12. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  13. Is there any chance to visit Abroad for any project issued by Wipro Technologies?
  14. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  15. Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?
  16. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  17. How to join Ary or Navy after doing diploma in EEE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Jobs in government sector after Diploma in EEE?
17th April 2018, 08:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment in Wipro Technologies for EEE Diploma holder?

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for getting job in Wipro Technologies. General qualification required is,

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university in the concerned stream in order to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Diploma background candidates are not eligible to get job in Wipro as the basic qualification required is Bachelor's Degree.

>> Hence, I suggest you to pursue Graduation in the same stream after completion of Diploma course. So that you will be able to get job in the organization by meeting the required criteria.

>> Besides all these, you are required to meet the certain percentage criteria and make sure you have good knowledge at programming languages to get job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?