21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?

Please provide me the details of educational qualification and age limit for applying in Analyst Lab Assistant post in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details.

23rd May 2018, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of educational qualification and age limit for applying in Analyst Lab Assistant post in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details.

Educational qualification required to apply to Clerk recruitment in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited is given below:

Candidates with a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
Candidates with Proficiency in Marathi language is desired / will be given preference
Candidates with Knowledge of English is required
Candidates with computer knowledge are preferred for the post

Candidates’ age should be above 20 years and below 30 years for general category, for SC/ST/NT candidates upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (30+5) and for OBC candidates upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years (30+3).
25th May 2018, 06:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?

Educational Qualification and age limit required to apply for Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk Recruitment:

Educational Qualification Required:

* In order to be eligible for appearing in Abhydaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment, you must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must have proficiency in Marathi Language and preference will be given to such candidates. And also it is essential to have the knowledge of English.

Age Criteria Required:

* Minimum age required - 20 years
* Maximum age allowed - 30 years
Age Criteria is considered as on 1st April, 2018 and there will be relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC category candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.

Click here for Detailed Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?