19th July 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerk job after passing 12th standard being an ex-serviceman in Army?

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerk job after passing 12th standard and ex-serviceman in Army? What are the criteria required other than this? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

20th July 2017, 12:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerk job after passing 12th standard being an ex-serviceman in Army?

No, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as Clerk in banks.

The minimum educational qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit varies with examination.

So without bachelor degree you cannot appear for examination. There is relaxation in age limit for ex-service man in appearing for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
20th July 2017, 09:32 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerk job after passing 12th standard being an ex-serviceman in Army?

IBPS and SBI conducts examination for recruitment of candidates on different bank posts in public sector banks.

The minimum eligibility to appear in these examination is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is different for different post and examination.

So, you cannot appear in examination after 12th qualification. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear in examination. There is relaxation for defence candidates in age limit to appear for examination as per year of service.

To get detail visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?