26th April 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in SBI-PO 2018 recruitment?

I have applied in SBI Probationary Officer recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

31st May 2018, 12:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in SBI-PO 2018 recruitment?

Selection Procedure of SBI PO Recruitment 2018:

The selection process of SBI PO Recruitment 2018 is given below and it basically consists of 3 rounds. They are,

>> Phase 1: Preliminary Examination
This round is qualifying in Nature and marks of this round will not be added in final merit list.
100 Questions and 100 Marks
Duration - 1 hour

>> Phase 2: Main Examination
* Objective Test - 155 questions - 200 marks - 3 hours
* Descriptive Test - 2 questions - 50 marks - 30 minutes

>> Phase 3: Group Exercise and Interview
* Group Exercises - 20 Marks
* Interview - 30 Marks

Click here for Official Notification

I request you to refer 4th page in 2nd page of the notification which is attached above for getting detailed examination pattern of the respective rounds of SBI PO recruitment 2018.
31st May 2018, 05:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Selection procedure of SBI PO, 2018 consist of four stage Prelims, Mains, Group Discussion and Interview. So, those candidate who qualifies in Prelims and Mains examination of SBI PO, will have to appear in Group discussion and those who selected in Group discussion will go for interview. The final selection will be based on performance of candidates in interview.
31st May 2018, 07:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

"SBI Probationary Officer recruitment*2018"

<>Selection Procedure:-

The selection procedure of SBI PO consists of 3 steps:-

1. Online Preliminary Examination:

Qualified in Online Preliminary Examination, candidates are shortlisted by SBI for Online Main Examination.

2. Online Mains Examination:

Candidates are qualified to overall cut-off in the main exam to be eligible for interview*

3. Interview:

Final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of candidate’s overall performance in SBI PO Mains and Interview Rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?