28th May 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Which course at graduate level will be more helpful in becoming Air Hostess?

Now I am in first PUC i.e.m Pre-University Course (class 11th). Which course in graduation will be more helpful for me if I go onto pursue a career in Air Hostess?

30th May 2018, 01:53 PM
iamssuhana

Default Re: Which course at graduate level will be more helpful in becoming Air Hostess?

You can do Bsc in Aviation Hospitality and Tourism. The airline industry has been expanding over the years in many ways. A number of airlines have been introduced in recent times. Growing demand for airline services as well as good remuneration in this field has led to the expansion of this industry as whole. Almost all the airline companies are in the look out of professionally qualified people for taking up various jobs in this sector....You just have to meet certain criteria for the course .Aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates) at 12th level is required for Bsc in Aviation Hospitality Tourism.

You can do courses from:

Kingfisher Training Academy (KTA), Mumbai

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur

Universal Aviation Academy (UAA) Chennai
30th May 2018, 07:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course at graduate level will be more helpful in becoming Air Hostess?

Most suitable bachelor degree course to pursue if you want to become Air hostess is future is :-

Bachelor degree in Tourism and Aviation.

Bachelor degree in Management.

Bachelor degree in Hospitality.

These are some of the most suitable course if you want to become Air hostess in future.
31st May 2018, 02:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per my knowledge, Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is best course at graduate level will be more helpful in becoming Air Hostess.

=> B.B.A. Aviation or Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is an undergraduate Travel and Tourism course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?