20th June 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Air Hostess? How much to score in 12th exam?

I am Swetha and I am 11th my height is 5.2 and I am good in English. I want to become an Air Hostess. What course should I do and how much percentage I should get in my 12th exam.

21st June 2017, 01:59 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to become an Air Hostess? How much to score in 12th exam?

There is no such marks requirement to become an Air Hostess,the minimum eligibility is that the candidate should have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board and should have scored minimum passing marks.

Candidate should be smart looking and should be fluent in English with good height.
21st June 2017, 09:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become Air Hostess you should accomplish following qualification.

You should have completed your 12th from a recognised board in any stream.

You should also have completed your graduation degree in any stream.

Age should be between 18 to 27 years.

You should be unmarried.

Height should be 158 CM.

You should know at least English and Hindi and other international language.

There is no preference of minimum aggregate required by the institutes as this is a short term professional course.
22nd June 2017, 03:26 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To become a member of the aviation industry such as a Cabin Crew or Air Hostess, a candidates should be mastery in spoken English, the age should be 18 - 26 years. 10+2 with degree in hospitality, or other graduate level course. Height of min 157.5 centimetres, weight proportionate to the height, Unmarried, Good health, Fair to clear complexion. The above mentioned criteria are required to become an Air Hostess. You can do any aviation course after ur 10+2 from a recognised institution for aviation.
23rd June 2017, 10:45 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are good in communication skills, then you can try applying for Air Hostess jobs on the basis of class 12th. Most of the girls start their career in this field after schooling itself. Graduation is not compulsory.

You can apply for such jobs through various job portals and even some reputed consultants. Selection will be on the basis of interview.
23rd June 2017, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to become an air hostess you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% - 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized board. Some airlines prefer graduates only. Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years and your height should be minimum 157.5 cms. You must hold an Indian citizenship and should be fair in complexion with pleasing personality. You must be fluent in English and Hindi language. You must have normal eyesight without glasses and can wear lenses upto -2d.

With this eligibility you have get admission in an air hostess training institute where you will get proper training regarding the job and other details. After completing the training you can become an air hostess.
23rd June 2017, 05:58 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

If you are good in Communication (Hindi and English) and have good personalty then you don't need to go for any pre-course for Air Hostess.
Most of the Airlines publish about their vacancies in newspapers, so you are required to apply direct to those Airlines after getting notification for vacancy in newspaper or through any other medium.
Followings are the eligibility criteria:
>A candidate should have passed 10+2 with any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
>Age of the candidate should be within 18 years to 25 years.
>Candidate should have good communication skill (in Hindi and English).
>Candidate's height must not be less than 158 cm and weight should be in proportion to height.
>Candidate should have good personalty and humble nature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?