31st July 2018, 12:42 PM
Kamran hasan

Requirements to become an Assistant Commissioner for Diploma Civil student?

Sir, I want to become an Assistant Commissioner. I am doing Diploma course in Civil Engineering. This is my first year. I would like to know about the requirements to become an Assistant Commission. Waiting for your reply!

15th September 2018, 10:45 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to become an Assistant Commissioner for Diploma Civil student?

No, you are not eligible to become Assistant Commissioner with diploma qualification.

The required minimum educational qualification to become Assistant Commissioner of Police is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

After completion of bachelor degree, you have to appear and qualify in three stages of Civil Service or State Public Service to get recruitment.
15th September 2018, 10:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become an Assistant Commissioner for Diploma Civil student?

You are not eligible to become an Assistant Commissioner.

The eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

To become an Assistant Commissioner you have to qualify civil services examination. You have to qualify all three stages for this examination.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
8th November 2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am bcom student so my goal is assistant commisioner so is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?