22nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma holder?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can I do B.Arch now? What are the requirements for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  3. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  4. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  5. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  7. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. How can I get admission to study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering being a Site In-charge ITI holder?
  9. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  10. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Civil Engineering Diploma holder can do Architecture Engineering course?
  12. B.E. Civil engineering after Diploma in civil engineering? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any vacancy for diploma holder of Civil Engineering?
  14. Can a diploma holder in Civil engineering do a degree in Architecture?
  15. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in any B.Arch college at Gujarat being a diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  18. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
25th August 2015, 05:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma holder?

Eligibility Criteria Required to B.Arch:

>> Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university are certainly eligible to pursue B.Arch course.

>> Candidates who have pursued 12th Class from a recognized university are also eligible to study B.Arch Course.

>> In order to Pursue, I suggest you to give NATA Entrance Examination.

Basic Educational Qualification:

@@ Candidates must have completed "Diploma" Course in 10+3 pattern from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks

@@ Since you have already completed "Diploma in Civil Engineering", I am sure you are certainly eligible to study B.Arch course.
26th August 2015, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can I do B.Arch now? What are the requirements for doing so?
If you have qualify in NATA exam then you can get admission in B.Arch.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

Your age should be above 16 years.

www.nata.in/
26th August 2015, 09:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria:

> The minimum qualification required for applying in a B. Arch course is +2 with 55% in the board examination.

> The students should have studied Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry in his/her 10+2/3 level.

> To get admission for the B. Arch program, the aspirants are required to sit for Entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutes.

> The students are allotted different colleges based on their entrance exam scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?