2nd August 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech(CSE) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MSc(Computer Science) from Northumbria University London. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?
  2. Detailed information about MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities through MSc(Computer Science) of Northumbria University London?
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Masters of Social Science at London School of Economics and Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to pursue M.S. in CSE in Imperial College, London and University of Manchester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study Medicine in India for London student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  13. Criteria to get admission in MA English at King's College London, University of London? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Requirements to be fulfilled to get Visa to study in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
10th August 2018, 06:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student?

Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London is as follows:

Applicant must hold a honours degree in any discipline with minimum 2:2 (second class).

Professional qualifications which is equivalent to Academic requirements can also be considered eligible for admission.

Applicant who have a sufficient working experience in a business organisation and/or having a relevant professional qualification can also be considered eligible for admission.

Applicant must have a score card of IELTS for English Proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?