24th June 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a job in Army, Navy or Airforce after completing diploma in Pharmacy?

I am seceod year appear student in deploma in pharmacy can i applya for the job in army,neavy or airfoce?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NDA/Army/Airforce/Navy after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  2. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
  4. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. How can I apply for Indian Army/Navy/Airforce after completing B.E in electrical
  6. How to apply for Navy Job after completing diploma?
  7. Can I join army, airforce or Navy after diploma?
  8. Jobs available in Navy, Army and Airforce after b pharmacy? -- [New]
  9. How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?
  10. Can I get Job in Army, Navy and Air Force having completed NCC A and B certificates pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE with 6 backlogs?
  11. Can I apply for Army(TGC and SSC, Navy and Airforce after scoring an aggregate of 61% with no backlogs?
  12. Education criteria for CDS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Navy after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  14. How to join Ary or Navy after doing diploma in EEE
  15. Procedure to join Army, Navy, Air Force after completing B.Tech CSE?
  16. After doing diploma I&C how to join Indian army with NCC entry ?
  17. Are there any government job opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy? How to apply for those jobs? What is a better option after completing B.Pharmacy between MSc and M.Pharm
  18. Can I join Indian Airforce after diploma in instrumentation engineering?
24th June 2011, 09:01 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Can I apply for a job in Army, Navy or Airforce after completing diploma in Pharmacy?

Quote:
I am seceod year appear student in deploma in pharmacy can i applya for the job in army,neavy or airfoce?
After Graduation you have ample number of Entries like

I) CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Exam , need Girls/Guy with any Degree from recognized university for Indian Army.

If they want to join Indian Air force then they need to have Physics Or maths as a subject in their Graduation.

II) UES i.e University Entry Scheme , Final year Engineering Students are Eligible for this.

III) SSC Technical Only Final year Engineering Students are Eligible For this.

Therefor you have Only once choice to get into armed Forces.
24th June 2011, 11:31 PM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: Can I apply for a job in Army, Navy or Airforce after completing diploma in Pharmacy?

After completing deploma you can do the following things -

- CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Exam , need Girls/Guy with any Degree from recognized university for Indian Army.

- UES i.e University Entry Scheme , Final year Engineering Students are Eligible for this.

- SSC Technical Only Final year Engineering Students are Eligible For this.

i hope you like this
25th June 2011, 01:51 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for a job in Army, Navy or Airforce after completing diploma in Pharmacy?

There are many option to join Army after graduation.

you are Diploma student in Pharmacy therefor you have Only once choice to get into armed Forces.

These are the exam by which you can join Army-

I) CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Exam , need Girls/Guy with any Degree from recognized university for Indian Army.

If they want to join Indian Air force then they need to have Physics Or maths as a subject in their Graduation.

II) UES i.e University Entry Scheme , Final year Engineering Students are Eligible for this.

best of luck.
26th June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for a job in Army, Navy or Airforce after completing diploma in Pharmacy?

I'm Raj .. i'm finshed my Higher secoundary education
i really want to join in Navy, Airforce and Army
can i apply a for the job in Navy, Airforce and Army?
1st July 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma holder in electronics can i apply for neavy,army
10th July 2011, 09:28 PM
sonam wangdi

hi friend..
yes you are eligible to apply for army, or navy or airforce..
because the basic requirements for applying IN NDA are as follows..

1..you should have pass ur class 12 with minimum of 60%..

2.. the age limit is 16 to 19..

3.. you should be physically fit.. very important..

for your information..NDA is held twice in a year...
but for these year it has already have been conducted so u can try fro next year..
hope these is use full
thank you..
10th July 2011, 09:32 PM
sonam wangdi

hi friend..
yes you can...apply for it..
for these you have to apply for the NDA exam...
which is held twice a year..

basic requirements are as follows..
-- should pass class 12 with minimum of 60%

--age limit is 16 to 19 years...

--should be physically fit..
but for air force u need to take physics and maths in class 12..
i hope these is use full to yo.
thank you..
and all the best..
10th July 2011, 09:35 PM
sonam wangdi

hi friend..
yes you can apply for it..
for these u have to write NDA exam..
which is held every twice in a year..
some of the requirements are as follows

--you should pass class 12 with minimum of 60%..

--age limit is from16 to 19..

--you should be physically fit....

for navy and air force u need to have physic and maths background in class 12..
i hope these helps you..
all the best
thank you..
11th July 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech final year student can i apply for an army job? how is that related for girls?please send the answer to [email protected] ..thankingyou
11th July 2011, 06:09 PM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, yes friend you can apply for Non-Commissioned ranks like soldier. But you cant apply for officer posts. you have to be a graduate if you want to join as an officer. you can join through NDA, CDS. Keep checking the employment news, you can find army posts for diploma candidates.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
2nd November 2011, 02:16 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friend,

There are many option to join Army after graduation.

you are Diploma student in Pharmacy therefor you have Only once choice to get into armed Forces.

These are the exam by which you can join Army-

best of luck.
20th November 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option to join army after pharm.D
20th November 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option after completion of pharm.D
12th February 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for air-force after completing b.pharmacy
15th June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i want small information that i completed my diplomo in pharmacy and now stuyding b.pharmacy, can i apply navy for job, if there is a chance for me then please tell me how to apply for that job, and airforce, army also sir please give some information about that....!
15th June 2012, 11:08 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

If your diploma is equivalent to graduation and is pursued from an approved institution then you have to appear for Combined Defense Service exam conducted by UPSC to get jobs with Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.

For Indian Army minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.

For Navy maximum age limit is 22 years and for Air Force its 23 years.

To know more refer the official website: http://upsc.gov.in

For the upcoming CDS exam, forms will be available from 02.06.2012 till 02.07.2012 for the written test to be held on 16.09.2012.
22nd November 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA/Army/Airforce/Navy after completing B.tech in EC Technology?
2nd September 2019, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am in final year in d-pharma and want to have a job in navy if it is necessary to have graduation in pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?