25th June 2011, 05:51 PM
maliniraviselvan

Government exams which are suitable for B.E ECE students? General pattern for preparing for government exam? Is an engg graduate comfortable for preparing for IAS exam?

hai,i completed my B.E ECE last month.what government exams will be suitable for me to apply now and also tell me what is general pattern for preparing a government exam.whether an engineering graduate would be comfortable for preparing to an IAS exam?

1st July 2011, 12:54 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Government exams which are suitable for B.E ECE students? General pattern for preparing for government exam? Is an engg graduate comfortable for preparing for IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maliniraviselvan View Post
hai,i completed my B.E ECE last month.what government exams will be suitable for me to apply now and also tell me what is general pattern for preparing a government exam.whether an engineering graduate would be comfortable for preparing to an IAS exam?
Congratulations for your degree friend..

It is a very good decision to look at Govt jobs rather than the temporary happiness givers(Private Jobs) anyways.

You have a great opportunities to become an IES officer Indian Engineering services officer. this is the most prestigious technical govt job in the whole country.

for this entrance only the Engineers from B.Tech Electrical,Electronics,Mechanical,Civil etc., students are only eligible.

If you have good knowledge in your subject then you can easily make into this hmm and i can say you will experience writing this entrance exam as a GATE entrance exam because the syllabus is almost same.

If not IES then look into some central govt firms like BSNL ECIL BHEL HAL etc..,

BSNL Is the best opportunity in the form of Junior Telecom officer this is a small job in deed ..

anyways if you want to ignore this also ok then you will have chances in some research organizations like DRDO,ISRO,NASA,DRDL etc..,

all these are the govt bodies only you can get selected into them based only upon your knowledge not more than that.

Other general service openings are the most famous defense services then civil services etc.., all these are your Govt job opportunities for you after completing the graduation

defense services are Army,Navy,Military etc.., Many jobs are offered in these including Indian Airforce and like

Civil services are the services which are directly helpful to mankind like IAS,IPS,IFS,etc.., also some Groups exams are very important in the service sector

the exams conducted by UPSC and State PSC are giving the major share of professionals in the govt bodies.

you can make any one of these as career and give your valuable services to the Country you born.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
26th August 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government exams which are suitable for B.E ECE students? General pattern for preparing for government exam? Is an engg graduate comfortable for preparing for IAS exam?

i am a student in 3rd year persuing b-tech in ECE. Plz, help in prefering a cmplete package for preparation of dese govt. jobs or prescribe me any book.
18th September 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government exams which are suitable for B.E ECE students? General pattern for preparing for government exam? Is an engg graduate comfortable for preparing for IAS exam?

Now am studying 3rd sem ECE,B.E under v.t.u. mines avg % of 1st 2 sem is only 65 but i have lot of interest in doing IAS? WHAT PREPARATION I NEED FOR MY AMBITION COMES TRUE IN FEATURE? SHARATH.H.S
24th September 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am studying BE civil engineering.i like to know what are the examinations are there for government jobs and what are the books i have to refer for it?
9th October 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

hi,i am pursuing my 7th sem BE in computerscience .What are the varies government jobs available for me?
9th October 2011, 12:06 PM
rakeshguha15

UPSC exams are a great way to enter the government JoB sectors, but as an engineering student you have to know that the question papers in UPSC varies from technical topics to General Intelligence and various history and geography questions.. so it is advisable to be prepared for these exams before you appear for it. Cause a General candidate can only give UPSC exam 4 times at most.

If you are not looking for all that hard exam preparations, you can mostly depend on the basic maths and obviously technical papers to give Banking Exams and get into the government Banking sector too.

Best Of Luck!
26th July 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I read in class 12 i want to join ips but i dont know that how can i start my study and give me fyll detail

Kuldeep
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?