31st July 2011, 06:41 PM
graj kumar

Is a person eligible for Bank PO Teaching job in government KVS after graduation and PG by distance?

If some one has done graduation and p.g both by distance learning now Is he/she will be eligible for bank po job Teaching job in gov. kvs.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  3. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is colour blind person eligible for government teaching job? Procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job
  5. Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  8. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Government job with a arrear subject in Graduation course?
  10. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  11. Job opportunities for B.Com distance education holder?
  12. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  13. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  14. What should I do to get the lecturer job in a government college?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  16. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  17. Will the Distance Graduation be preferred for Government Jobs?
  18. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
11th October 2016, 09:59 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is a person eligible for Bank PO Teaching job in government KVS after graduation and PG by distance?

If you have completed your graduation from a recognized university which is approved by DEC then you are eligible for both these jobs. Distance mode education is as valid as regular mode education. For BANK PO job minimum qualification is graduation in any stream with minimum of 50% marks. For KVS there is different eligibility criteria for various post. If you have completed your post graduation then you can apply for the post of PGT. THANKS
13th October 2016, 08:15 AM
shiwangini raj

Default Re: Is a person eligible for Bank PO Teaching job in government KVS after graduation and PG by distance?

You have not mentioned that from which university you have completed graduation and post graduation by distance learning..

If it is recognised university then of course you are completely eligible to bank PO,, but for KVS teacher you will have to qualify teachers ability test..
Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?