11th August 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

After B.Tech EEE can I join Indian Navy? Procedure to join it?

I'm a 4th year btech student(EEE),can i join Indian navy /..what is the procedure to join

16th August 2011, 11:28 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After B.Tech EEE can I join Indian Navy? Procedure to join it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a 4th year btech student(EEE),can i join Indian navy /..what is the procedure to join
Yeah there are many opportunities to join in Indian Air Force or Indian Army or Indian Navy depending on your interest

as you know all these are the defense services which are to be filled by the young guns of India who are interested in technical or Non Technical field

some of them may get filled by UES(University Entry scheme)
Some of them by TGC
Some of them by SSC(Short Service Commission)

etc.., in this way you can make your career in to these defense services and one more option for you CDS.

This is the Exam for all the defense services and it is the the acronym for Combined Defense Services.

By any one of these examination you can get eligible for the job in defense service.

You have to regularly get updated about these notifications. So that you can easily apply to the one for which you are eligible and also you should have visits to official web links of Indian Army

Indian Air Force
and
Indian Navy.

The official web links are as follows. To view the official web link of Indian Army you have to Click here.!!

For The official web link of Indian Navy you have to Click here !!

For the official web link of Indian Airforce you have to Click here !!

These are the details I'm aware of

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
17th August 2011, 01:13 AM
Deepak2709

Default Re: After B.Tech EEE can I join Indian Navy? Procedure to join it?

Hello guest please note that each and every public sector is the area eligible for the engineering graduates to work in.You can defenitely join the indian navy.
these links will be very helpfull to you in getting the knowledge of the required steps as these are the official advertisements .

http://www.careerafter12th.com/?p=559

http://afterbtech.com/the-indian-navy-be-btech-engineers-for-july-2011-entry-short-service-commission-ssc-officers-recruitment-government-jobs-2010-last-date-july-23-2010.html

Thank you
17th August 2011, 01:14 AM
Deepak2709

Smile Re: After B.Tech EEE can I join Indian Navy? Procedure to join it?

Hello guest please note that each and every public sector is the area eligible for the engineering graduates to work in.You can defenitely join the indian navy.
these links will be very helpfull to you in getting the knowledge of the required steps as these are the official advertisements .

http://www.careerafter12th.com/?p=559

http://afterbtech.com/the-indian-navy-be-btech-engineers-for-july-2011-entry-short-service-commission-ssc-officers-recruitment-government-jobs-2010-last-date-july-23-2010.html

Thank you
17th August 2011, 01:29 AM
mkmukesh

Yes,offcourse you can join Indian Navy after B.Tech EEE.

you have 2-4 options to get into navy after your graduation
1. CDS
2. NA
3. SSC
4. UES entry
5. TGC entry
so for more details about it about eligibility and all check www.upsc.gov.in and look for details hope you will do it and all the best to you , good luck ... bye take care and for further asssistance write to me again.. bye.....
22nd September 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

My name is Deepak kumar panda , my father was an army officer ,last year he died due to sudden flood on his duty .now iam a student of iiit bbsr in eee . After my degree , iam illigiblee for what kind of job in Army
30th September 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for these exams??
29th February 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i have score in 55% in btech(eee) and height 163 cm.do i am eligible to navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?