25th August 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NDA Exam being a candidate of Arts stream? Questions asked in NDA Exam?

Respected sir,
1.can i appear in NDA Exam with arts stream havin no math or physics or science ?
2.what r the subjects in the exam that i hav to face?
3. Regarding what the quistion will come ?
4.what kind of exam in NDA?
Plz kindly ans.

25th August 2011, 08:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA Exam being a candidate of Arts stream? Questions asked in NDA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
1.can i appear in NDA Exam with arts stream havin no math or physics or science ?
Plz kindly ans.
NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and This examination was conducted by UPSC Every year Two Times.

Quote:
can i appear in NDA Exam with arts stream havin no math or physics or science ?
Yes, You are eligible for NDA Examination, But you are only apply for Army Post. So, If you are Interested in NDA Examination then you need to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised University and Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

For this year NDA Examination was already over, So If you are Interested in this examination, then please wait for the Notification of Next year NDA Examination.

The NDA (I) Notification was going to be declared on 31/Dec/2012 and after declaration of Notification You are eligible to Fill the application form Online.

>> In this examination you have to give the paper of Mathematics and General Ability Test. And If you need what type of questions asked in NDA Examination, then please dont worry because I have Provide you the Previous year paper of NDA Examination, So please download the papers and then prepare for this examination.

The Notification of NDA Examination was Published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC Official website, You can also Obtained the application form Directly from the designated post offices.

>> And If you want to get More Information then please visit the UPSC Official website -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf general ability.pdf(1.03 MB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf MATHS.pdf(621.4 KB, 80 views)
20th September 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA Exam being a candidate of Arts stream? Questions asked in NDA Exam?

can i apply for NDA(1) exam 2012 if i am 18 years and 3 month old?
20th September 2011, 10:58 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Yes my friend you can apply for it :

In every year UPSC arrange the NDA examination through which you can join the Indian Airforce.So there must be some criteria for that examination.Here I'm giving you the information regarding NDA to join Indian Airforce.

Eligibility Criteria :

You should pass the 12th standard in any discipline from a university.
Your age must be minimum 18 years at the time of registration.

For more detail information regarding NDA exam please visit this website below

http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st September 2011, 12:38 AM
Rupinder Randhawa

Dear Friend,
Yes my friend you can apply for it but there are some conditions like about educations qualifications as-
Educational Qualifications :

For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :-
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply.

so, All The Best
21st September 2011, 02:04 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
Plz kindly ans.
This is hereby inform You that you are eligible for NDA Examination, If you are Interested in NDA Examination then you need to complete your 12th Exam from recognised University and Your age should be 16.5 to 19 years.
22nd September 2011, 12:08 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Definitely you can appear for NDA exam with Art stream,but you can apply for Indian Army service only,if your age also fulfill with eligibility criteria (16 1/2 to 19 years)

NDA-I and NDA-II exam are conducted twice in year, because the person who was not able to attend for NDA-I exam, he can apply for NDA-II exam in the same year, without having gap between the education.

NDA-I exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will held on 15th April 2012.

NDA-II exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012. For more

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 62 views)
25th February 2012, 10:30 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
It consists of 3 options :
1. Indian Army
2. Indian Air Force
3. Indian Navy
Being an Arts student, you can only apply for Indian Army wing.
¤ The eligibility criteria for NDA is provided below :
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate should be physically fit.
3. The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years.
4. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this educational forum and discussion website.
8th November 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 11 sci student wants to join NDA so what i can do
24th November 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

can i join nda with arts stream in 12th??????what percentage and subjects would be required???
9th August 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

can i appear in nda exam with arts stream having no math,physics and chemistry
9th December 2017, 09:02 AM
rajnikant1993

Dear Friend,

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. It has generally three wings which are
as follow-

1-Indian Army.

2-Indian Navy.

3-Indian Air Force.

The educational qualification requred to appear for them is-

Physics and Maths as compulsory subject in 12th class in any recognized board order to appear in Indian Navy and Indian Air force.

For Indian Army you need to pass 12th class in any recognized board.

So, as per your elligibility criteria you can apply for Indian Army.

Hope the information provided will help you.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?