30th August 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Any options in PSU's after completing B.Tech? List of all the PSU's?

Sir i am ece student doing b.tech(4th year) from wbut. I want to know what are the options for me in psu after completing b.tech. Please provide me the list of all psu where i can get jobs after my b.tech?

11th April 2012, 01:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any options in PSU's after completing B.Tech? List of all the PSU's?

After completing your B.Tech you can definitely apply for jobs in public sector undertakings. The notifications regarding the various job openings in reputed public sector companies will be published in official websites. You can apply for any of these firms as per the specified qualifications. You should score a minimum of 60% marks to apply for jobs in any PSUs. Some of the reputed public sector companies where in you can apply are – ISRO, SAIL, NTPC, BHEL, NPCIL, DRDO, BARC, ONGC, BEL etc. The selection process in most of the PSUs will include a written examination. Those who qualify in written exam will be called for GD and Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?