26th August 2010, 06:04 PM

Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?

i have got a re-comp in chemistry
and i will be giving the exam again due on march
can i give the chemistry compartment as well as maths improvement exam simultaneously
due march?
or is there any other possibility?
and if i get passed in my re-comp, which year passing certificate i will get?
and is am eligible for iit-jee ?
after passing it

26th August 2010, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?

Students with compartment certificate are not eligible for IIT JEE. I will give you the best advice. Better appear for all the subjects or the subjects you failed together as improvement. Dont appear for compartment if you want to get into national colleges.

I dont know whether you can apprear both simultaenously. But even if its there dont do it...Better try for improvement
26th August 2010, 08:13 PM
robart

Default Re: Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?

compartment as well as improvement exam at a time is not possible.

at first you have to appear for compartment exam then next year you can appear for improvement exam.

you can get your final mark sheet after 3 or 4 months of your compartment as exam.

if you have 60% marks in 12th board and have one extra chance then only you can appear for IIT JEE exam.

26th August 2010, 08:47 PM
kool

you can absolutely give the exam of compartment as well as improvement of other subjects.
& after getting compartment or improvement you will get the certificate of the year in which you are being appeared.

& as per my knowledge you will not eligible for IIT-JEE.
So, kindly give attention on other exams like AIEEE,WBJEE,KCET,VIT,KIITEE etc.

26th August 2010, 09:05 PM
Raj333

yes you will give the chemistry compartment as well as maths improvement exam simultaneously.but compartment clear student will not eligible for iitjee .so you will appear next year for better result that will provide a chance to appear in iit jee ...........

best of luck...........................
26th August 2010, 11:02 PM
Adarshxxx

I am very sorry to say that students with compartment are not eligible to give IITJEE.if you want better result then instead of giving compartmental paper give all the subjects.i have no knowledge that whether you can give compartment and improvement simultaneously.
All The Best!!!
27th August 2010, 12:00 AM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?

u can give compartment as well as improvement exam simultaneously in next year.there is no problem.
best of luck.
27th August 2010, 04:26 AM
charli

no, you can't appear for compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject simultaneously . you have to clear compartment exam first.then you can appear for improvement exam in next year.

yes you will be eligible for IIT exam.

best of luck.
27th August 2010, 04:39 PM
subhash5687

Thumbs up Re: Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?

i have got a re-comp in chemistry
and i will be giving the exam again due on march
can i give the chemistry compartment as well as maths improvement exam simultaneously
due march?
or is there any other possibility?
and if i get passed in my re-comp, which year passing certificate i will get?
and is am eligible for iit-jee ?
after passing it
yes you can give both the chemistry compartment as well as maths improvement exam simultaneously
for nex year.
12th February 2011, 09:59 AM

date site of re compartment paper 2011
9th March 2011, 07:20 PM

how many compartment exam can be given by a student in 12th board
19th March 2011, 05:42 PM

can a student who have improvement is able to do nda?
27th March 2011, 08:30 PM

if i fail in 2 subjects in 12's exam from science, then i have to give compart exam in both subject or in only 1 sbject. pls reaply..
30th March 2011, 07:51 PM

how many compartments i can give
14th May 2011, 11:29 AM

how much time can a student appear in a particular subject exam?
23rd May 2011, 01:20 PM

i m fail in 12th, so i can give comp.?
24th May 2011, 05:33 PM

i have 46% and i want at least 55% to get admission in bca ?
and improvement exams are conducted in march/April next year
but but last date for admission in septmenber and compartment exams conducted in july so any procedure ?
27th May 2011, 01:10 PM

my 12 result is pass bt i failed in addition subject math.so can i able to give maths compartment exam?pls reply
28th May 2011, 10:25 PM

i m failing in 2 subjects (maths and chemistry)in 12's exam.can i give compart exam in both subjects???i cant waste a year. pls reply..asap...
6th June 2011, 08:09 PM

After giving and passing Compart exam of for this year.
Can a student apply for institutes like IIT ? or VIT ?
8th June 2011, 04:58 PM

i have got less marks in maths, i have got admission in btech can i apply for improvement?
12th June 2011, 12:50 PM

can compartment as well as regular candidate is possible?
12th June 2011, 12:53 PM

I am appearing for compartment this year can i appear next year exam as regular candidate ?
12th June 2011, 10:59 PM

i have got ompartment in maths this year, will i be eligible for iit jee next year??
22nd June 2011, 06:15 PM

is M.Sc. chemistry possible if there is compartment in mathematics?
16th July 2011, 04:53 PM

i got less marks in math comp exam this year so can i give all 5 subjects improvemental in 2012???
3rd August 2011, 10:35 AM

i m having compartment in 2 subjects this year. and i failed in july compartment exam. so can i give both my compartment exam next year in march???
4th August 2011, 11:59 PM

hello sir i want to ask one question, i have passed in physic compartment examination this year(in 2011) but i have not got good percentage so i want to give all 5 subjects improvement examination so can i give this exam ...........???
abinash
21st September 2011, 01:01 PM

Sir,I have given compartment exam and pass. Shall i go for improvment exam in 2012?
19th October 2011, 10:57 PM

Sir i had failed in maths compartment exam 2011,nd i applied for the recompartment exam...i want to know about the confirmation of the form whether it was submitted in cbse office or not..is there is procedure to know about this and for self satisfaction coz this exam will gonna be most imp for me..plz rply as soon as possible..thank u sir.
11th March 2012, 08:40 PM

can i give improvement exam after failing in 3 subjects?
20th March 2012, 01:15 PM

sir i am fail in chemistry in 12th exam 2011,can i applied for the compartment exam chemistry this year plz tell me,,,,,,,,,,,,
28th May 2012, 03:20 PM

sir i am failed in physics in 12th cbse exam 2012,can u provide me the datesheet of compartment exam 2012 plz reply as soon as possible.thank u sir
28th May 2012, 03:49 PM

respected sir,
in my 2 i hv scored 37(ft) in phy,42(ft) in chem,n failed inmaths.............
sir i want 2 fill improvement form for phy & chem & compartment form for maths...........
sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz advice can i do this things..............
plzzzzz advice me sir soon...
i really need ur help...............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
waiting 4 ur rly eagerly................plzzzzzzzz rly soon...............
thnks alot................
29th May 2012, 01:46 AM

Sir,i have appeared cbse 12 this year.and i fail in one subject,so can i apply for compartment as well as improvement exam this year with compartment exam?
29th May 2012, 01:46 AM

can i take admission in WBJEE through AIEEE I have compartment
31st May 2012, 02:50 AM

i am pass in all subject bt
failed in additional subject
maths.and my result is
pass.so can i able to give
compartment exam of
math?plz kindly reply
8th June 2012, 11:55 PM

i got compart in physic...can i got admission in water managment while dgiving my compartment.....plz hlp me ....if anyone can...
17th June 2012, 05:39 PM

mai 2013 me improvement de raha hu to kya iss saal mai bsc me admission kara sakta hu
4th August 2012, 02:41 AM

My result is compart and i given my compartment exam but again result is compart can i give improvment of all subject in next year reply plzzz.....
27th May 2013, 11:03 AM

i got FT in 2 subjects and fail in Maths can i give compartment paper
2nd June 2013, 11:01 AM

after giving cbse 2013 compartment exam can i give cbse 2013 improvement exam??
24th July 2013, 05:42 PM

i had given physics compartment on 16 july 2013 can i fiil the improvement of other 4 subjects what is the criteria for filling and the last date of submission for improvement form?
15th August 2013, 09:47 AM

can any one help me :i got FT in two subject math or chem becz i had ma six subjct i got ma result comprt bt i was only able to give compartmntl xam of chem in july 2013 can i give math and chem both compart xam in 2014 march ? what shud i do .. and aftr that i'm elgbl for biitsat
7th August 2015, 03:50 PM

Can i appear for physics recompartment and improvement exam simultenously in march-april next year
10th August 2015, 04:10 PM

I have got 58.4% at class 12th this year. Can I appy improvement exam for 1 subject.
29th May 2017, 04:30 PM

I have failed in maths this year 2017 but successfully passed in rest chemistry physics English & the extra one I.e.painting.so can I give the compartment in maths & improvement exam in chemistry English & physics in this year 2017? & i also want to know that if i can able to give the IITJEE exam after qualifying in compartment in maths???
18th July 2019, 11:31 PM

If someone couldn't clear compartment in one subject after appearing first time then he can appear for improvement for all the subjects next year?