31st October 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I face upcoming IIT-JEE Exam having not secured 60% in 12th and facing Improvement Exam?

if i have not secure 60% in XII exam 2011 and facing improvement exam in 2012 XII class can i face ittjee 2012 entrens exam.

31st October 2011, 12:12 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Can I face upcoming IIT-JEE Exam having not secured 60% in 12th and facing Improvement Exam?

According to JEE eligibility:
In case the applicant passed more than one QE or attempted successfully same QE more than once, the year of the first successful QE/attempt will be used to determine the eligibility for IIT-JEE 2012.
HEnce you will be eligible.
31st October 2011, 12:31 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I face upcoming IIT-JEE Exam having not secured 60% in 12th and facing Improvement Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i have not secure 60% in XII exam 2011 and facing improvement exam in 2012 XII class can i face ittjee 2012 entrens exam.
Dear Friend,

Yes you are quite eligible to apply for the IIT JEE examination.But you can take admission in the Engineering course only after clearing your 10+2 examination with atleast 60% marks.If you will not able to score 60% marks then you will not be eligible to take admission in IIT.
Best wishes....
31st October 2011, 04:25 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Why, not!!!,
you are totally eligible for the JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION [JEE],.
The minimum eligibility for this examination is , you must have 12th degree with PCM [physics,chemistry,maths],also you must have scored at least 60% in them.
I am facing this condition ,because, I have filled the improvements form, with the preparation of IIT-JEE 2012.
and I am damn sure ,we are eligible for this examination.
also the age limit for this examination is 17-25 years,although this age criteria is very irrelevant , because, there are only two consecutive years of chances are given to the candidates, with the passing of 12th.

Thank you!
~gamble~
31st October 2011, 04:27 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Why, not!!!,
you are totally eligible for the JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION [JEE],.

The minimum eligibility for this examination is , you must have 12th degree with PCM [physics,chemistry,maths],also you must have scored at least 60% in them.

I am facing this condition ,because, I have filled the improvements form, with the preparation of IIT-JEE 2012.
and I am damn sure ,we are eligible for this examination.

also the age limit for this examination is 17-25 years,although this age criteria is very irrelevant , because, there are only two consecutive years of chances are given to the candidates, with the passing of 12th.

Thank you!
~gamble~
5th November 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

can write iit jee 2012 not scored 60%in 2011 QE and facing improvement in 2012? if yes means what should i write appeared or passed?
28th June 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i want score only 56.2% marks in cbse 12th 2012 and i sure that i can my best try to select in iit next year
but if i can achive 80% in improvment and got selected in iit then at admission time my which marksheet is consider if my improvment marksheet is not consider then then there is any way to got admission in iit after selection . plese reply soon sir as i want my preparation as soon as possible .
5th September 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir/ma'am, i scored 58% marks in cbse 12th exam 2012 but i scored quit less in maths n chemistry.
so i want to appear for improvment exam for two subjects..n can i appear iit after improvement exam..
plz reply soon..
2nd October 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir , iam a state board student.iam studying inter 2nd year.i got 95% marks after improvement.are improved marks cosidered for weightage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?