7th October 2010, 02:04 PM
PoonamGarg7

Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA?

Hi,I am Poonam ,i have done MBA finance after BA(Mathematics Economics),I am working in hdfc bank,i want to opt for any finance course,please suggest me the best course.I dont want to grow up my career in banking.CS,CA,LLB,ICWA or any thing else?????/

7th October 2010, 04:31 PM
saban

Default Re: Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA?

if you interested in legal side so you must do LLB, now a days good future in a MBA with LAW but it lakes time long in law field, CS also best for growth in corporate world, its upto on your interest and which side you want to go in future, thinks deeply and get help of senior twice
7th October 2010, 05:57 PM
mseetharamster

All the courses you have mentioned give status of MBA.

CA,CS are courses that cannot be called as graduation level or higher.they are just courses that provide employment.
By doing CA you can work in companies for maintaining accounts or can setup your own consultancy.....Now in India many are opting for this.

LLB gives a status or a lawyer only.

so as you have good knowledge of accounts(working in a bank) and study of economics background......selecting CA gives a good career....

Many foreign companies are paying 70,000 pm.
7th October 2010, 07:38 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonamGarg7 View Post
Hi,I am Poonam ,i have done MBA finance after BA(Mathematics Economics),I am working in hdfc bank,i want to opt for any finance course,please suggest me the best course.I dont want to grow up my career in banking.CS,CA,LLB,ICWA or any thing else?????/
dear poonam,

MBA finance itsefl is a good prospect.then why you want to leave that.i suggest you,if you wish to left job,to do a phd in financial management and after that you can get any faculty position in any management college.

CS,CA,LLB,ICWA these are good but at your stage these are time killing things.

good luck.
7th October 2010, 08:05 PM
vik111

Thumbs up Re: Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA?

Dear,

I mentioned best courses after mba-

Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Europe Asia Business School (EABS), Pune, India

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management
Christ College/University, Bangalore, India

Executive MBA
Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC), Chandigarh, India

Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
Indian Institute of Management- Ahmedabad (IIM-A), Ahmedabad, India

Fellow Programme in Management
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM-B), Bangalore, India

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L), Lucknow, India

IIM-Shillong,Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management, Shillong, India

Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM-I), Indore, India

Indian Institute of Management,Kozhikode (IIMK), Kozhikode, India

Fellow Programmes in Management
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta( IIM-C), Kolkata, India

Management Development Programme
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS-Delhi), Delhi/NCR, India

Ph.D ( Business Management)
Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) , Chennai, India

Ph.D (Banking Technology)
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), Hyderabad, India

Ph.D (Business Management)
University Business School,Panjab University , Chandigarh, India

Ph.D (Management)
Indira Institute of Management- Pune (IIMP), Pune, India

Ph.D (Management)
Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSOM), Kharagpur, India

Ph.D (Management)
Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK), Thiruvananthapuram, India

Ph.D (Management)
Karunya School of Management (KSM), Coimbatore, India

Ph.D (Management)
KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar, India

Ph.D (Management)
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore, India

ALL THE BEST
7th October 2010, 08:15 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

You can try this link of courses or jobs after this all,Best of Luck, success is yours work hard to get the success,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RCD-Advt-for-Deputation-or-Contract-Basis.pdf(114.6 KB, 736 views)
10th November 2010, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am mayank form haridwar. i am pursuing mba in finance and hr, and i want to make my carrier in income tax or other govt department so tell me that icwai is the compulsary for govt financial services or not. my e-mail is -<[email protected]>
11th November 2010, 05:58 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i think you should go for cs as it is one of the best in todays world and aftr mba its value is also increased . and you can get good salary also.
27th November 2010, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I Already completed in MBA Finance but i have interest to study CA know i can proceed or not please tell me
3rd December 2010, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am Upendar form Kolkatta. i am pursuing mba in finance , and i want to make my carrier in income tax or other govt department so tell me that icwai is the compulsary for govt financial services or not. my e-mail is -<[email protected]>
9th December 2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

CA will take time so go for CS
15th December 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

please tell the course to do after MBA finance
18th December 2010, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

icwai cost accountants caurse is world recognized caurse icwai is the second largest management accountancy institute of world after chartered institute of management accountants ,london.
2nd January 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi My name is Daljeet singh and I have done MBA in Finance and presently i am working in Asian Paints as a Admn.officer, I also have the opportunity to work in Sarva shiksha Abhiyan, (a fully Punjab govt.undertaking body) as a Accountant.

Now please suggest me if i continue with Asian Paints then i should do which course as i have already done MBA in finance and if i join in SSA as a Accountant then i should do which course.

Please help to clarify the same as i am not able to understand

My mail id [email protected]
3rd January 2011, 08:26 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA?

Quote:
Dear friend,
I will suggest you for CS,this is more helpful for your future career...
10th January 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i have heard n well known about all the courses mentioned here ..but i want to know about cs please help getting the details
11th January 2011, 03:16 PM
Ajay kumar verma

After MBA in Finance you do CS (company secretary) curse because its scope is very larged.
11th January 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i,completed ny M.B.A in 2008 ,present iam working in a pvt incometax auditor firm ,iwould like to do ICWA couse
is it correct desicion Sugget me

[email protected]
12th January 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

what should we do mba or ca
18th January 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am shalini, i have done my MBA in finance and PGDMM, and right now i am working in Unisys Company, suggest me any cource which i can pursue and helps in my career development.................
19th January 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am sneha, i m doing E-MBA in Finance and ICWAI and working in accounts department of reputed MNC, Please tell me that these two will be helpful to boost my career with my work epxperience of accounts department?
20th January 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I AM SRINIVAS.A IAM PASSED BA,1996 AFTER THAT IAM WORKING PRIVATE COMPANY NOW IAM AS A ASST. MANAGER ACCOUNTS LAST YEAR IAM COMPLETED MY MBA DEGREE FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.WHICH COURSE AFTER MBA PREFFER LLB OR ICWA OR CA PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
25th January 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

hi i am shishir . in that time purshing mba in finance and whatis the possibility of icwa
4th February 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Dipti from Mumbai I am doing ICWAI final.Please give me suggestion what should I do after ICWAI (C.A.,MBA,CS, CFA or anything else) Please give me suggestion. My e-mail id- [email protected]
13th February 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, This is Chanpreet Singh, I have done my Graduation in e-Banking and Finance and now i am working in JP Morgan Chase, Bangalore in Treasury & Securities Services Department. Only graduation with e-Banking and Finance is not enough to boost my career. And I dont want to go for MBA because i dont want to leave the job so I am Planning to go for a ICWAI. Please can someone suggest me Am I Going right? Is it Possible to do ICWAI if I work and study.
Thankyou!
13th February 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. Can some suggest....
24th February 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I am Completed MBA (Finance ) after that which course is best for me ICWA and CS
24th February 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I am MBA (Finance) suggest best for me ICWAI and CS
26th February 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi this is Meera from Hyderabad. you will do MBA and getting good oppurtunities in banking sector
2nd March 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

hi,I am hemant done mba finance from ycmou,I am having 5 yrs experience in broking firm in sales and mkt,currently doing cfp,what shold i do next to get good job in finance sector.which course is easy cs/cfa with reference to percentage passing and curricular coursr wise?
my email id is [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 12:44 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA?

I Dont Think That After Completing MBA From Finance, You Need To Do Another Course.

After Completing Your MBA Finance, You Will Definitely Get Good Jobs In Top Companies.

So, I Will Suggest You, Just Do Some Good Jobs Apply for Some Top Companies. Because After Completing Your Post Graduation Course In MBA, You Dont Need to Do Some Another Course, Because After MBA, You will Get Good Salary Pacakage Jobs.

So, Please Apply for SDome Good Companies, Dont Think for Another Course, Just Search Jobs.

But, If You Still Interested to Do Another Course, Then I Will Suggest You Just Do Either CS Course Or CA Course After Completing your MBA.

So, Just Think Properly And Decide Yourself, Because All these Given Courses Are Best. You Can do Any one of the Given Courses To Get High Salary Pacakage Jobs. So, Think Properly And Choose Course According To Your Interest. And If You Are Interested to Do Other Course, Then Please Do It, To Get Good Jobs In Future. But After MBA Finance, You Will Easily Get Jobs, If You Have Scored Good Marks In Your MBA Exams With Some Good Knowledge.
3rd March 2011, 08:41 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Best courses after MBA in Finance
After Completing Your MBA Finance, You Will Definitely Get Good Jobs In Top Companies.
So, I Will Suggest You, Just Do Some Good Jobs Apply for Some Top Companies. Because After Completing Your Post Graduation Course In MBA, You Dont Need to Do Some Another Course, Because After MBA, You will Get Good Salary Pacakage Jobs.
So, Apply for SDome Good Companies, Dont Think for Another Course, Just Search Jobs.
But, If You Still Interested to Do Another Course, Then I Will Suggest You Just Do Either CS Course Or CA Course After Completing your MBA.
So, Just Think Properly And Decide Yourself, Because All these Given Courses Are Best. You Can do Any one of the Given Courses To Get High Salary Pacakage Jobs. So, Think Properly And Choose Course According To Your Interest. And If You Are Interested to Do Other Course, Then Please Do It, To Get Good Jobs In Future. But After MBA Finance, You Will Easily Get Jobs, If You Have Scored Good Marks In Your MBA Exams With Some Good Knowledge.

good luck
3rd March 2011, 10:51 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

According to my opinion, all courses ( CS, CA, LLB, ICWA ) are best.

I think after MBA in Finance, no need to do any course.

According to my opinion, after MBA in Finance you can search a JOB.

Or

If you are interest to do some course then you can choose yourself because all courses ( CS, CA, LLB, ICWA ) are best & better.

Choose according to your interest.

Good Luck
3rd March 2011, 03:41 PM

hi,

i will suggest you that go for CS course because it will take less time.
3rd March 2011, 10:35 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

all the good, new and different courses after 12th, graduation in India like Animation, Business Management, MBA, MCA, BCA, B.COM, B.A., B.TECH, MBBS, B.Arch, B.Sc, Aviation, Hotel Management, Hospitality, Engineering, Medical, Law, Banking & Finance, Computers & IT, Film Making, Merchant Navy, Fashion, Hair & Beauty, Jewellery & Interior Designing courses available in different institutes all over India like Delhi ncr, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, etc. category-wise.

You can also find related careers and articles and can look out for hot diploma and degree courses selected by career counsellors.
2nd April 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

is this cs is best after MBA in finance?
9th April 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done llb and c.s and want some other degree in mba wich branch u tell me
10th April 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I am shweta,i have given class 12th exams from commerce stream,and waiting for result.i am confused about carrier as i have already decided for c.a but according to my parents it's a difficult one so to go for another option though they are not pressurising me.i am confused what to do MBA or c.a...pls suggest
22nd April 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hai this is sitender rana from haryana. I completed mba with finance and marketing 6 month earlier and currently working in a real estate firm as a finance executive. I want to do cs. is it valueable for my career as finance prospective
25th April 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am shweta,i have given class 12th exams from commerce stream,and waiting for result.i am confused about carrier as i have already decided for c.a but according to my parents it's a difficult one so to go for another option though they are not pressurising me.i am confused what to do MBA or c.a...pls suggest
Hi Shweta,

This is prince and I have just completed my MBA, if you want to go for CA then its fine. Its true CA is difficult but getting a premier b-school is equally difficult and even more. I would suggest you to go for graduation (B.Com) along with CA by the end of B.Com you will be in right position to take decision whether to first finish ur CA then go for MBA or leave the CA in middle and go for MBA. Don't worry even if you don't complete your CA, it will give weightage to your profile at the time of selection and further future. Its now a days common for commerce graduate to go for CA along with graduation.

You have other options also available in the form of ICWA and CS.

Best of luck :-)
26th April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am in TYBMS,I just wanted to ask if there are any courses which can lead me to good post in banking after TY.,as i am interested in banking .please suggest courses apart from MBA.Also what will be the fees and institute from where I can pursue it.
3rd May 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm piya, working in an MNC, as process associate. My edu. qualifications are B.Sc, MBA(Fin) . I want to know whether it would be better to do CS/ICWA after MBA in Finance? What are the future prospects of a CS? Difference between CA/CS/ICWA/LLB.
3rd May 2011, 10:34 PM
neerajshuran

dear ,if you are not interested banking sector and you wantto grow further so the best option for you LLB because now days the demand of legal person is very much.And after your LLB you can choose your work if you want to practice as a lawer or you can join corporate world as legal&management advisor.
3rd May 2011, 10:51 PM
Sibasish Acharyya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is this cs is best after MBA in finance?
yes cs could taken after MBA finance. The best reasons are as follows.

1. It has been observed that very few people are getting opportunity in working direct finance related work after completing MBA fin. So in most of the cases people are starting with Accountants Job.

In my opinion finance jobs are not like recording historical data rather they are specialized in analyzing the data and if required advising mgmt in proactive/rectification measures.

Precisely potions in real finance are truly limited.

One can think about CS after MBA Fin considering enhance job opportunity. .
4th May 2011, 11:44 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Soon after the completion of MBA in finance, if you are not interested in finance, I would suggest you to go for several jobs in stock markets in stock broking companies.

NSE (National Stock Exchange of India) offers various certification programs called NCFM modules.

Try to finish 2-3 modules of NCFM like
-Capital Market (Dealers module)
-Derivatives Market (Dealers module).

You can also do NISM certification programs.

These will enhance your job opportunities in stock broking companies.

Otherwise CFA (Certified Financial Advisor) is in very good demand. You can go for that.
4th May 2011, 01:33 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

CA,CS are courses that cannot be called as graduation level or higher.they are just courses that provide employment.
By doing CA you can work in companies for maintaining accounts or can setup your own consultancy.....Now in India many are opting for this.

LLB gives a status or a lawyer only.

so as you have good knowledge of accounts(working in a bank) and study of economics background......selecting CA gives a good career....

Many foreign companies are paying 70,000 pm.
4th May 2011, 03:02 PM
vijayptl97

hi friend,
my opinion you should go for cs as it is one of the best in todays world and aftr MBA its value is also increased . and you can get good salary also.
thanks
4th May 2011, 03:05 PM
vijayptl97

hi friend,
my opinion you should go for cs as it is one of the best in todays world and aftr MBA its value is also increased . and you can get good salary also.
thanks
4th May 2011, 05:50 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Europe Asia Business School (EABS), Pune, India

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management
Christ College/University, Bangalore, India

Executive MBA
Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC), Chandigarh, India

Indian Institute of Management- Ahmedabad (IIM-A), Ahmedabad, India

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM-B), Bangalore, India

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L), Lucknow, India

IIM-Shillong,Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management, Shillong, India

Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM-I), Indore, India

Indian Institute of Management,Kozhikode (IIMK), Kozhikode, India

Fellow Programmes in Management
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta( IIM-C), Kolkata, India

Management Development Programme
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS-Delhi), Delhi/NCR, India

Ph.D ( Business Management)
Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) , Chennai, India

Ph.D (Banking Technology)
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), Hyderabad, India

Ph.D (Business Management)
University Business School,Panjab University , Chandigarh, India

Ph.D (Management)
Indira Institute of Management- Pune (IIMP), Pune, India

Ph.D (Management)
Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSOM), Kharagpur, India

Ph.D (Management)
Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK), Thiruvananthapuram, India

Ph.D (Management)
Karunya School of Management (KSM), Coimbatore, India

Ph.D (Management)
KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar, India

Ph.D (Management)
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore, India
11th May 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA Finance and working for private company. My age is 43 years and want to do ICWA. Whether any problem for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?