10th November 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How may I do M.Pharmacy in USA? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship? I've done B.Pharmacy with A grade and at present am employed at sun Pharmaceutical

Sir,
i hav done B.pharmacy with A grade and at present i m an employ at sun pharmaceutical.
I want to do m M.pharmacy in pharmac in pharmacology hn USA cn u please tejl me the procedure and if there is any sbholar ship avalib5e

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do M.Pharmacy in pharmacology in USA?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  3. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured Grade-10 in 10th CBSE?
  4. What grade to get in my KCSE for scholarship to study in USA?
  5. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get scholarship if I am studying in 12th? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship?
  7. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  8. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying study scholarship in India?
  10. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where to get the application form for applying scholarship for doing MBBS? What is the procedure followed to get the scholarship? -- [New]
  12. How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying foreign scholarship for doing MS or M.Phil in Pharm.D?
  15. List of USA universities for B.Tech in computer science with full scholarship?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply in DSW Scholarship?
  17. Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying IIT scholarship?
7th September 2018, 12:57 PM
umareddy7145

Default Re: How may I do M.Pharmacy in USA? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship? I've done B.Pharmacy with A grade and at present am employed at sun Pharmaceutical

You can do M.Pharmacy in US .You need to apply for a passport.You have to qualify the English tests like GRE with high score and apply for the universities offering the desired course.Scholarships if present in that university will be provided and you have to be the top scorers in the exams in order to receive the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?