27th November 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What type of service to choose for electronics engineering in BHEL?

sir,
what type of sirvice for electronics engg.in bhel and how can as a electronics engg.i can share in grow of bhel and what type of sirvice?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I choose for IAS exam after electronics engineering and what type of eligibility is required?
  2. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  3. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
  4. Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?
  5. Procedure to join AMIE? How to get study material?
  6. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  7. How can I apply for internship from BHEL after passing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  8. When can I write Indian Engineering Service exam? Which coaching center is best for me in Hyderabad
  9. Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?
  10. How should I face the UPSC engineering service exam? I have completed my B.E in electronics and communication engineering with 65% average
  11. Subjects to choose for Civil Services Exam? Which engineering subject of engineering branch should I choose?
  12. What is the qualification required to apply for BHEL ONGC? I am a electronics engineering student
  13. What is the syllabus of BHEL for electronics and communication? How many vacancies of BHEL are there for Electronics and communication
  14. Which group is better for EEE stream in M.Tech?
  15. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for civil service examination after having completed my electronics and communication engineering?
  17. BHEL, GATE and TANCET syllabus for electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Syllabus of BHEL for electronics and electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2018, 06:19 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of service to choose for electronics engineering in BHEL?

Types of Service in BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) for Electronics Engineer:-

1) Sound Electronic Engineer.

2) Technical Expertise.

3) Production Engineer.

4) Design Engineer.

5) Electronic or, Instrumentation Engineer.

6) Junior Electrical Engineer.

7) Diploma Electrical Engineer.

8) Plc/Scada/Automation Engineer.

9) Executive Electrical Engineer.

10) Test Engineer.
16th July 2018, 12:15 AM
Ramabai L

Default Re: What type of service to choose for electronics engineering in BHEL?

Electronic Engineering candidates has many varity of jobs in India
- Atomic Power Plant
-Thermal Power Plant
-Electric board
- Electricity Designings
-UTILITY COMPANIES
- Manufacturing Industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?