27th November 2011, 08:37 PM
nathan vas

Is there any chance for a job in Navy after passing B.E ECE?

i am studying BE-ECE,do i have a chance to get a job in navy related to my department

8th December 2011, 04:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for a job in Navy after passing B.E ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan vas View Post
i am studying BE-ECE,do i have a chance to get a job in navy related to my department
Hello friend,
I am not sure whether you are asking about merchant navy or Indian Navy. However, I will provide you a brief information about both.

To join Indian Navy, you may write combined defense service exam. Being an engineer, you are eligible to write the exam provided you are not over 22 years.
The examination is conducted twice a year by union public service commission.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Navy and UPSC.

In case of merchant navy, being a graduate in engineering, you are eligible to join the engineering department of merchant navy. Depending upon your qualification, you will be recruited as junior engineer/fifth engineer. But before you could apply for merchant navy job, you will have to undergo a pre-sea course, the duration of which is almost 1 year.
25th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance for a job in Navy after passing B.E ECE?

sir i am studying b.e ece pre final year.my aim is to get a job in marine how to i get it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?