2nd August 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class?

What r the job opptunies after 12 whatbr the package in marchant navy

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class?
  2. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  3. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  6. What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?
  7. Job opportunities in Merchant Navy for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai?
  9. Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  12. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  13. Detailed information and requirements to apply for job in Merchant Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  14. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  15. How to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th being a girl?
  16. Can I get admission for Merchant Nay after completion of 12th Class with 52% of marks?
  17. Can candidates of pursuing 12th class appear for Merchant Navy Exam?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
8th September 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class?

Can a marine biologist get job in indian navy ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?