12th December 2011, 12:43 PM
ritzsrivastava

Am I eligible for CGPT and NET with Sociology having secured 54.88% in MA?

I have secured 54.88 percentage in MA. Am I eligible for cpgt and net with sociology?plz give me answer

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET after doing PG in Sociology with 54.5%?
  2. Am I eligible for NET Sociology/Education after completing UG Physiotherapy and PG in MSc in medical sociology?
  3. Am I eligible for NET exam after scoring 51% in PG in Sociology
  4. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
  5. Can I apply for UGC-NET if secured 60% in M.Ed and pursuing M.A. in Sociology?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for sociology subject? I hold a master degree in Sociology and MSW
  7. Am I eligible to apply in UGC-NET for Social Work being a Sociology postgraduate?
  8. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  9. Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing PhD in Sociology through UGC-NET?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  11. Possibility to study PhD in Sociology along with job in any Research Organization for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  12. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  13. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  14. Which subject should i choose for NET with Sociology in post graduation? -- [New]
  15. Which are the government/private colleges for doing B.Ed in Thane? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Sociology) student who has completed M.Ed?
  17. Tips to prepare for NET Exam in Sociology?
  18. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
21st December 2011, 12:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CGPT and NET with Sociology having secured 54.88% in MA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritzsrivastava View Post
I have secured 54.88 percentage in MA. Am I eligible for cpgt and net with sociology?plz give me answer
Having done Masters, you will be definitely considered eligible for entrance exam conducted by the central government, for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher. The maximum age limit to apply for the same is 36 years.

For NET, a candidate need to have qualified masters in any field with a minimum of 55% marks. If you belong to Sc/St category, then only you can be considered to be eligible for NET, otherwise, as per the percentage of marks you have mentioned, you won't be eligible to apply for the test. There is no maximum age limit to apply for the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?