24th December 2011, 07:21 PM
vetydoc

Will there be any Height criteria to join IPS and IFS? Which Books to follow for Zoology for IFS Exam?

is height any critria for ips and indian forest service.would u please tell me name of zoology books to be followed for ifs.

24th December 2011, 08:58 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Height criteria to join IPS and IFS? Which Books to follow for Zoology for IFS Exam?

Hi dear..........
The height & weight is required in IPS & IFS exam .
I am providing you details.....

The books for IFS exam....

Good luck..............
2nd September 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Height criteria to join IPS and IFS? Which Books to follow for Zoology for IFS Exam?

HII ...i am a software engineer with 152 cms of height . am i eligible for i.f.s examination ..please let me know..???
25th March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What is Height criteria for OBC candidate for IPS post
15th December 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Does height and physical standard are matter in UPSC-Indian Forest Service examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?